Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Side effects

yeah, my memory's definitely worse than it was before. i recently went clean after a few years of drug use, and especially after the last year or so of moderate e-intake i've noticed my comprehensive ability has decreased significantly. or SOMEthing's not quite connecting properly up there

I know what you're talkin about, i used to do e and now my memory is shot

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Pete your funny as hell!!!!

I happens to me sometimes but not all the time..............I think??????

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Slight memory loss, and on some occasions i have a little trouble getting sentences out.

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

there was a point where i would be having a conversation with my friend and in the middle of talking i'd stare off in another direction for a couple of minutes, turn to my friend and say "what were we talking about." that was about this time last year. i'm definitely not like that now...but my memory isn't the greatest.

------------------

babydance.gif

i def have short term memory loss, like what i was doing five minutes ago, or what i did last weekend,and i totally have no attention span, which (believe it or not) i used to have, but then again i do other drugs as well as e, and i am sure most of you do too, so you cant really say its because of the e. oh well, i guess we'll see what really happens in thirty years or so right? cwm35.gif

I definitely have short term memory problems. I used to smoke a shit load of pot and do a good amount of e and acid. Now I just have to write everything down. That way I don't have to rely on my memory I just look at my list of stuff I need to remember. The worst is when you lose that list. Oh well. cwm20.gif

Archived