Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Party Starting April 9th @ Sleep

ALL NEW GRAND OPENING "SPIN FRIDAYS" STARTING APRIL 9TH @ SLEEP

WITH RESIDENT DEEJAY'S

KLUTCH AND JOSE VELEZ

GIVING YOU THE BEST HIP HOP, R&B, CLASSICS AND HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG.

$2 Drink Specials Till 12am.

This is gonna be one heck of a party to start your weekend with, even those of you prewarming for the SHORE this spring | summer.

Details on the upcoming weeks will be posted. Got alot of great ideas. Stay Tune..!

The Hype... Well If you actually paid attention.. We Only stepped into that place once on a sunday and did 700 people that one particular night. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!

This is not just a new sleep party, this is a new promotional party at this Venue and it will be off the hook...! I don't Bullshit..!

If you feel the need to come and make it a reality check let me know and i'll have your comp ready at the door.

Peace Velez'

Originally posted by thehype

you guys have a new party every other month it seems

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: TRUE!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh well, lets wish this party Luck.

Has to be better than what they've had before. Klutch will be blowing that place UP!!!!!

Good Luck Sal. Im sure youll do a GREAT JOB and keep this party running for a while.

Originally posted by djjvelez

The Hype... Well If you actually paid attention.. We Only stepped into that place once on a sunday and did 700 people that one particular night. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!

This is not just a new sleep party, this is a new promotional party at this Venue and it will be off the hook...! I don't Bullshit..!

If you feel the need to come and make it a reality check let me know and i'll have your comp ready at the door.

Peace Velez'

I think you are missing point. I wasn't knockin you or Klutch

maybe i should i start bumping up threads that say "NEW FRIDAY NITE PARTY AT SLEEP"

there is quite alot of em

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

shut up marco, lol hahahahahahahah

there has been like 400 new parties, i work there, lol, fucking finally a real real real good one. binoy, your dead opening night. . . jose ill let you slide, you gotta spin . everyone will be wasted.

enuff said

Holla Carl!!!!!

Good Luck with the night. Hope it goes well. Friday Night is TOUGH. There is not an off the hook party in central jersey, so hopefully you guys can change that. Good Luck Sleep!!

Fuk the Sliding i'll def be 5 shots of goose deep soon as i get on..!

Gonna be 1 slippery night...! can't wait there is gonna be alot of girls... Carl do your magic...! You womanizer..! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My magic stick will be flowing all night. Jose i got mad SI peeps coming in, klutch nows all the girls im friends with, there gonna be in FL for the opening, but they will be there every other week

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Holla Carl!!!!!

Good Luck with the night. Hope it goes well. Friday Night is TOUGH. There is not an off the hook party in central jersey, so hopefully you guys can change that. Good Luck Sleep!!

come check us out one night you get off marco. i gotta take a night off soon to.

Peace Velez'

I would expect you to do 700 on a Sunday holiday weekend???

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

come check us out one night you get off marco. i gotta take a night off soon to.

Will do very soon. Ill be in Hawaii these next 2 Fridays. Maybe in 3 weeks from now ill come on by.

Once again, Good Luck with the party. Hope it goes well.