Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl wins slam dunk Mcdonalds AllAMericanl

bxbomb

Originally posted by chitownbears

she goes to a high school that is close to mine...I've seen her play a real game and she put up about 40 points...whoa...it's sad that she's as tall as I am and she can dunk...I can't...excuse me while I go do calf raises for about an hour...

You're still in high school:confused:

are you suprised?

Yeah, honestly! I think you're the youngest guy to post on CP...

Cool with me.. so are ya hot?? ;)

If you need a date for the prom, let me know... It'd be a good excuse for me to come to Chicago for vacation...

:tongue:

cool, I'm the youngest, it's some kind of accompishment??...maybe next year for the prom though, I'm only a soph.

but am I hot?...not really, I'm 6'4", 190 lbs. and I always have this kind of goofy look on my face...it's all good though, I don't care too much, at least if people are laughing with me and not at me, which happens most of the time...

cool, I'm the youngest, it's some kind of accompishment??...maybe next year for the prom though, I'm only a soph.

but am I hot?...not really, I'm 6'4", 190 lbs. and I always have this kind of goofy look on my face...it's all good though, I don't care too much, at least if people are laughing with me and not at me, which happens most of the time...

How sweet:D

Well, either way, welcome to CP man.. I hope you have fun.. you have to sign up for fantasy football with us next year! We had lots of fun last year...

If you need a date next year, let me know...... Only if you don't mind older chicks... I'm 27 years old currently:laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

why arent u playin basketball??

Oh, I do play basketball, but for a small park district league...I would play for the school but trying to play football, basketball, and maintain a B+ average was just to hard, so I dropped H.S. basketball and concentrated on my other stuff...I weightlift a lot more now too...