Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hear the new petey pablo track??

oldtimer

I'm just wondering if anybody heard the new Petey Pablo track "freek-a-leek" shit is INSANE!!!!!!! This song is definitely gonna be getting a lot of spins in time to come.. it kind of has the dirty gritty synths like that usher track.. i dunno if anyone listens to funk flex on saturday night but i can definitely see him ripping this track apart and looping it for like 5-10 minutes.. well maybe not 5-10 but you know what i'm saying...

just a random thought... does anyone see any similarities in the synths that lil jon uses and the synths that just say... scot project or cosmic gate use.. or various hardcore (electronic) producers use?? i think a lot of his beats have the dark and gritty feel to them...

i dont listen to flex no more everytime i hear it at night it is this same g unit 50 centt ape hes playing its lame style... literally everytim i listen. and my girl said the other day that Usher confessions shit on 105.1 someone from the station called up and confessed that she hated whites so she dont wanna listen to that anymore . but to tell ya the truth i hate all the stations here they play the same shit over and over except for 92.3 i like dat shiat

Originally posted by bbbooom

i dont listen to flex no more everytime i hear it at night it is this same g unit 50 centt ape hes playing its lame style... literally everytim i listen. and my girl said the other day that Usher confessions shit on 105.1 someone from the station called up and confessed that she hated whites so she dont wanna listen to that anymore . but to tell ya the truth i hate all the stations here they play the same shit over and over except for 92.3 i like dat shiat

there's some decent g-unit tracks out there but i hate how the radio plays them every few minutes.. usually when i hear a good track that is starting to get overplayed i turn the station so i still get pumped when i hear it out at bars and whatnot.. im not a huge fan of 92.3 but i listen to liquid todd on sat nights.. he plays an interesting mix of music.. around christmas time he spun a christmas track "simply havign a wonderful christmas time" with "jenny from the block" vocals over it... fucking ill.. it blew my mind.. he also spun some g-unit song over a rock song.. the guy is amazing.. i love turntablism so sat nights are really good radio nights with funk flex and liquid todd..

even though funk flex plays a lot of shit the radio plays every few minutes he still mixes it up with scratchign and beatmatching and looping instrumentals and whatnot.. funk flex sat nights are definitely where it's at.. i love listening to it on my way into jersey or the city..

ps.. how's the jobhunt going??

i think im sick of my job so after the summer i might head out to san diego and start over out there.. bars close at 1 but what are ya gonna do???

job hunt .. blah aint really been hunting anymore.. got this letter from nypd, but im a credit short so i gotta get that before i can enter thhe academy.. but im puttin of the job until as late as possible.. ill get one but i dont really need one right now ya knowwww... pm me ya screen name when u get achance. i heard san diego is cool, my boy is out there, stationed out there in the marines, my brother wants to go out soon.. hear about that stabing in oneonta LOL that fukin place is the worst all those sammy tough guys runnin around the place.. i went up last friday its was ok , but i got over it quik and want to go home

Originally posted by bbbooom

job hunt .. blah aint really been hunting anymore.. got this letter from nypd, but im a credit short so i gotta get that before i can enter thhe academy.. but im puttin of the job until as late as possible.. ill get one but i dont really need one right now ya knowwww... pm me ya screen name when u get achance. i heard san diego is cool, my boy is out there, stationed out there in the marines, my brother wants to go out soon.. hear about that stabing in oneonta LOL that fukin place is the worst all those sammy tough guys runnin around the place.. i went up last friday its was ok , but i got over it quik and want to go home

yeah my mom told me about the article so i read it... an old friend of mine was charged with the stabbing.... i couldn;'t believe it.. i knew he was rowdy and shit but i never thought he would fucking stab somebody.. sammy and ae pi kids usually didnt use weapons i thought... shit is pretty crazy,,,

Originally posted by oldtimer

I'm just wondering if anybody heard the new Petey Pablo track "freek-a-leek" shit is INSANE!!!!!!! This song is definitely gonna be getting a lot of spins in time to come.. it kind of has the dirty gritty synths like that usher track.. i dunno if anyone listens to funk flex on saturday night but i can definitely see him ripping this track apart and looping it for like 5-10 minutes.. well maybe not 5-10 but you know what i'm saying...

just a random thought... does anyone see any similarities in the synths that lil jon uses and the synths that just say... scot project or cosmic gate use.. or various hardcore (electronic) producers use?? i think a lot of his beats have the dark and gritty feel to them...

I think I heard on the radio that Lil Jon sold that beat twice, for the Usher track and for the Petey Pablo track, so that's why they sound the same.

Originally posted by NYCclub15

you know a beat is banger when funk is looping it!!!!!!

he did it last night opening up his show...like 7pm, i was on the way to the gym and he ran it for like 10 mins...it was great!

damn i wish i heard it... this saturday im taping his show.. im pretty much certain he's gonna openw ith it and just bug out on that track for a good 5 minutes..

codica.. it's not the same beat as the usher track but it's equally as good.. iw ish the vocals were a little better but what are ya gonna do...

Originally posted by oldtimer

codica.. it's not the same beat as the usher track but it's equally as good.. iw ish the vocals were a little better but what are ya gonna do...

Really? I'm almost positive I heard that it was the same beat sold twice and the synths and whatnot were altered.......

Either way, it's a hot beat, but yeah I agree about the vocal aspect..