Clubplanet Nightlife Community

taking a dump...

fkornre

the worst experience everytime... never any paper, always go right after the guy who ate rats the night before, it gets even better when i have louis armstrong in the next stall... brrrrt bootoot brrrt... i try to avoid this at all costs...

Originally posted by dgmodel

the worst experience everytime... never any paper, always go right after the guy who ate rats the night before, it gets even better when i have louis armstrong in the next stall... brrrrt bootoot brrrt... i try to avoid this at all costs...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too funny...i always go to the end of the building where no one works and there is nothing but clean open space...no one ever comes in and its nice and cool...

i used to take dumps at my old job and not flush the toilet. Sometimes i would take a dump at nite when the store closed and leave it there over nite, the water would turn brown and shit would start to grow mold on it. There time i would take a dump in the women's bathroom befor the store open and leave it there for em

Originally posted by thehype

i used to take dumps at my old job and not flush the toilet. Sometimes i would take a dump at nite when the store closed and leave it there over nite, the water would turn brown and shit would start to grow mold on it. There time i would take a dump in the women's bathroom befor the store open and leave it there for em

...yummy...

i hate the bathroom at my job...

it's a private one with only one toilet and we have old farts using it all the time... you wait to use it and once you go in it smells like something rotted in there along with the nasty shit smell

nobody believes in air freshner anymore :(

Originally posted by thehype

:laugh: :laugh: Thats so nasty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We have a chick that does that here... she'll pee and then not flush it. WTF??

Personally, I only like to poop at home... but sometimes when nature calls, I go to the first floor (i work on the 4th) and hit up the bathroom that isn't busy...

Do you guys at least courtesy flush?? I do if the coast is clear:laugh:

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...