Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call GBH Friday and The Smiths

GBH..ur over...worst thing u ever did was move out of Centro Fly and losing Carl Kennedy...u guys went from world renowned to "who the fuck r u".....i talked to Bob Sinclar at the Defected pool party at the National Hotel during WMC...i said "Sorry I missed ur show at Lotus for GBH"...he said "Dont worry u didnt miss a damn thing"....of all the things that were good in the city, GBH fridays at Centro were amazing and now look at whats left...u had Pete Tong doing the Essential Selection live from Centro Fly last year which is unheard of and then the Essential Mix live from GBH...ughhh so pissed

Presently there aren't any proper venues to do a proper GBH Music party. Something new is opening in the next couple of months. For now Lotus is a great place because GBH has an older crowd that use to come to the parties 6 yrs ago who prefer not to go to a typical big club music scene. It's actually packed every Friday night. Averaging about 1100ppl. Also we didn't lose Carl Kennedy because he is a partner in GBH the company. He'll be back from Australia at the end of April.

Be patient Joe...