Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dont read this..test

oops...sorry

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

[This message has been edited by sextcy4u (edited 10-26-2000).]

my deal...im 24...from jersee...for some reason thats all i can come up with...that and cant fall asleep to save my life...u?

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by flippin_e:

Not the only 2....so watch what you say cwm20.gif BTW....yes your pic is working and it's funny as all hell.....I was like what the .....OOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhh...LOL...very nice. cwm32.gif

hi flippin...glad to see other people are still up also cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

[This message has been edited by sextcy4u (edited 10-26-2000).]

Originally posted by dj atreju:

Im only 18, from the bronx and its funny as I read my posts im watching my spelling get continuously worse as it gets later.....oh well.. heh biggrin.gif

so does mine...i had to edit myself

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

J'etais dans la resistance comme nourrisson. Je transportais des messages dans mes langes. Personne n'a jamais ose les fouiller. Mais un salopard d'indicateur m'a denonce. J'ai ete torture par la Gestapo. Je ne leur ai rien dit. Je me suis echappe par l'ecoulement de la baignoire. :P

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Originally posted by dj atreju:

J'etais dans la resistance comme nourrisson. Je transportais des messages dans mes langes. Personne n'a jamais ose les fouiller. Mais un salopard d'indicateur m'a denonce. J'ai ete torture par la Gestapo. Je ne leur ai rien dit. Je me suis echappe par l'ecoulement de la baignoire. :P

i didnt quite get all that...i havent taken french in like 6 yrs

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

Archived