Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stock Market...

Originally posted by oldschoolsfkid

i'm with American Capital Partners, i'll send you my bisiness card if you want, call me at the office I don't care. Then again what do i have to prove to you, you don't effect my business<-----Do you know what a PIKER is?Now seriously the markets about to open

remind me to never do business there

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

remind me to never do business there

you would have never even know they exisisted like most li firms. Even though im in the buisness it sucks to say its filled with mostly idiots looking to make a quick buck...(not putting anything towards you oldschool) but you gota agree its getting harder and harder to do buisness from all the uneducated a holes burning up books for profits..

Originally posted by oldschoolsfkid

yea it was alot worse a couple years ago ,the bear market cleaned out the majority of those brokers. but they are still there. what firm u with?

it was much worse but i still these idiots coming out of training in my building all the time. I have been around but now im at aura financial.

you can't be serious guy, the market hasent done s*** for the last month. take a look @ your little chart again. do you see the channel bsx is in????? between about 40 & 46?? do you know technichals??? BSX formed a higher high, then on the last pullback bsx did not form a lower low, so the stock is still concidered to be positive. relax cheif, the stock will work out. Dont quit your day job. if you can't handle the swings the market throws @ you, dont play & don't try to come at me like that. piker

lmao... pls... im not one of your nickel and dime clients, dont bs me... the market hasnt done shit~!? lol, theres money to be made every day, stop using the market as a crutch... today was an upday your stock was down, for the stock to see your 40-50% number it now has to move up about 60% to hit your target... and its not about being able to handle the swings its about calculating risk... at the price you were saying it was a good buy, it wasnt... volume left, indicating GOOD-BYE... look at the chart again i think you have it upside down... oh heres another winner... your ivx call... oh man... you're two for two on these... i think you need to go back to selling cars or cellphones or whatever it was you did before you saw boilerroom... okay you bore me, im leaving again...

first off bigpop,fucktard, nice picture! No firmis trying to hide or keep private any "trading statagies" you dont know what your talking about, keep out. Now, wannabe a model your not an analyst and neither am i, so i called those 2 stocks to move 30-40%,short term. Short term is 6 months or less, now ivx is about where i first left it ONE month ago. Im saying bsx will go 2 60 and ivx will go north of 30. Im not using the market as a cruch, however the recent pullback in the market was wide spread, felt through most sectors, these stocks have held up well, stocks don't go up (or down) in straight lines. Regaurdless, your right there is money to be made, for instance CHK chesapeak energy, spoke of it on this board around 12-12.5 the stock is @ 14 and looking to go higher.Guess what not every idea works out,so preservaton of capital is key, now calculating risk right? I still love boston,telling to buy @ 43 with support @ 38 looks to be 5 points or so, a little over 10%.To risk 10% to make 40% ain't so bad (4 to 1 risk-reward) . once again if you can't stomach a 5 point swing in a stock---BUY A MUTAL FUND.

Also i havent seen any of your piks work out, o right you didn't name any, so once again dont come at me like that. pick some stocks post em then start talkin ok buddy,you bore me. Late :duel:

first off bigpop,fucktard, nice picture! No firmis trying to hide or keep private any "trading statagies" you dont know what your talking about, keep out. Now, wannabe a model your not an analyst and neither am i, so i called those 2 stocks to move 30-40%,short term. Short term is 6 months or less, now ivx is about where i first left it ONE month ago. Im saying bsx will go 2 60 and ivx will go north of 30. Im not using the market as a cruch, however the recent pullback in the market was wide spread, felt through most sectors, these stocks have held up well, stocks don't go up (or down) in straight lines. Regaurdless, your right there is money to be made, for instance CHK chesapeak energy, spoke of it on this board around 12-12.5 the stock is @ 14 and looking to go higher.Guess what not every idea works out,so preservaton of capital is key, now calculating risk right? I still love boston,telling to buy @ 43 with support @ 38 looks to be 5 points or so, a little over 10%.To risk 10% to make 40% ain't so bad (4 to 1 risk-reward) . once again if you can't stomach a 5 point swing in a stock---BUY A MUTAL FUND.

Also i havent seen any of your piks work out, o right you didn't name any, so once again dont come at me like that. pick some stocks post em then start talkin ok buddy,you bore me. Late :gang:

first of all, i am amazed at your grasp of the English language.

second, why should he post his own strategies? so you can make money off them?

• 2 months later...