Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the crackheads responding to the Special K thread

That's what I wrote in the posts. Do NOT ask for hookups. Do NOT ask people where to get it. I was just commenting on the fact that it is hard to find. People remember, if someone on the board ever offers you any illegal substance, decline!!

Evan

WE can discuss it, obviously none of us actually DO it. GOD, thats illegal!!!

Are you insane or something? What do you think we are, criminals? Jeezus, maybe there are a few hard-working veterinarians on the board, that ever cross your mind?

JB

ooohhhh...a newbie with attitude...calm down kiddo...this is a public forum...none of US do drugs. And the cops are NOT going to raid clubs based on this...you think they're THAT stupid???

Drug talk on this forum has been going on forever and will go on forever.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Yes, but might they raid CLubNYC? The first ever internet message board raid! Look out, here they come... we're gonna be infiltrated with posts by newbies with names like NYCop99, RaverPoliceMan, SeargentHotStud212, SFgirlNYsFinest.

Puh-leaze, the police know what goes on at the clubs. It doesnt take an internet messageboard to tip them off. Go ahead, my not-so sweetbuttercup, email the commisioner about the goings on at the clubnyc messageboard. http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/misc/html/mailnypd.html

see if he cares?

JB

Originally posted by raver_mania:

And the cops are NOT going to raid clubs based on this...

Originally posted by sweetbuttercup:

Then STFU when a club gets raided.

Hey hun. I agree with you! Mature clubbers keep their business to themselves. No one ever heard Alex and Leo brag about

con-artists and drug users in a public forum! Goes to show this KIDS have nothing betta to do! And unless you're a diva trannie, your cocky attitude is unacceptable!!

Werk!

*2 snaps and a twist!*

Detox

Originally posted by sweetbuttercup:

All I am saying is that there is somethin' to be said for discretion. Some of you sounded like you were going thru withdrawal b/c you haven't had a bump in 15 minutes.

That's all I'm sayin'

Don't worry about what others do... who cares... enjoy yourself...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Hang on this is rubbish. Talking about doing drugs isn't a crime.

The DEA dont need to read this board they know whats going on in clubs.

And to say a experianced clubber doesn't say shit is (almost) the biggest load of crap i have read on this board.

An experianced clubber knows the law and knows what to say and what not to say.

Remember the police have to catch you, thats what DJ's and musician have know about for a long while, and that is why they are so vocal about drug use.

And just because somebody on this board says they take drugs doesn't mean they do. And the police.

Some people havent got a clue.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Discretion...yeah I agree with you...there should be NO link between a person's personal experience with a drug and a particular club...but other than that talk is only talk.

eg, I was soooo fuct up on *enter drug of choice here* at *enter club of choice here*

IMHO is not advisable.

SweetButtercup, you came in here with guns firing and thats why you got slammed...

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!