Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Night B~scene Friday At Xl!!!

Wanted to thank everyone for coming out early and supporting the early session of the night (9pm to midnight)...had a great time spinning the soulful stuff as always...I'll have more new tracks next friday...We have a guest dj coming in from Spain to open from 9:30pm to 10:30pm next friday (the 9th) so don't miss this...Great job to the fellas of TOUCH (Sean, Chris and the Crew)...Mango thanks for making playing percussion enjoyable again...Victor, Jerry X., and Danny B. nice work, a lot of beautiful people there and Unique, very nice set....

Let's keep it going!!!...B~SCENE & B~BLESSED...

:spin::laugh2::spin2::roll::grin3::shades2::lickit::getdown:

i have to agree with all you guys.. first night out, probably won't be the last friday night out to XL. Esteban anytime u touch the vinyl only good things come. and ur drum set with mango was hypnotic!!!! i had a blast.. congrats to a great party!!! And as always unique just spins the stuff that make u move. Awesome time!!vic and jerry thank you again for the comps!!

Originally posted by polacogrande

i have to agree with all you guys.. first night out, probably won't be the last friday night out to XL. Esteban anytime u touch the vinyl only good things come. and ur drum set with mango was hypnotic!!!! i had a blast.. congrats to a great party!!! And as always unique just spins the stuff that make u move. Awesome time!!vic and jerry thank you again for the comps!!

Greg any time brother. Good to see you and the ladies come through. Its been a while since I saw you guys. Glad you had a good time.

Victor Soto