Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groooovefire/Fester

phatbastad

Just got in from Pulse....To the 2 DJ's thanks for setting the tone early and often at Ultra.

To Fester, thanks for keeping the party ROLLIN. Nice hard tracks man......famous quote of the night "I would have never guessed you were a DJ"

My friends loved all you guys....good job tonight boyz!

SIIIICK!

Thanks for coming down and bringing your friends. They all seemed like really cool peeps. I'm glad they had a good time.

With any luck I should have the Therapy set up on the web by the end of the week and some double disc copies of my set available next week sometime.

Originally posted by phatbastad

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Jesus Pose:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fester - U there every Sat? And burn a few copies for me. I know my friends will want a disc.

No, it was a one time thing. They've got somebody different in there every week for the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know when I've got the disc's made up. Here's the flyer for the next couple of weeks at Therapy.

therapyback.jpg

Originally posted by phatbastad

Last post (I promise) let me know if you are spinning anywhere else.

Will do. The easiest way would be if you sign up for the New Era mailing list (New Era is me and Ede Armand). It's a text only email that get's sent out every week by either me or Ede, that list's what we've got going on for the week. If you want to sign up for that, send an email to neweranightlife@hotmail.com with "sign me up" in the subject line. We keep the list for ourselves, and only send out 1 message a week, so don't be worried about getting a bunch of crap you didn't ask for. Otherwise, I'll just put stuff up on the board as I find out about it.

Originally posted by foxylady69

Batteries, baby, batteries.

I got an awesome glittery, purple, crystal-like toy, some poppers, and some other stuff that I am too shy to write about...

yeah, right. I got a strap-on.

j/k i didn't.

they're expensive.

:laugh:

great post, miss 69 :aright: