Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the biggest underground even in NJ history & u missedIT

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO JOEYS 2 GET A FEW FREE BEERS

THEN I HERE ROD <--holy under rated), MARK, BUGOUT OTHERS HIT THE SET LIKE A TON OF BRIKS

THEN..............RICHIE SANTANA (however u spells it) blows THE FUCKEN WALLL OFF JOEYS... JOEYS NEVER HAD SUCH TALENT DESTROY ITS SPEAKERS...

MY GOD ALL THESE GUYS SORRY IF IM FOGETING SOMEONE BROUGHT THE MOST DARK DISCOTECH (YEAH I KNOW IM NEVER SPELLING DISCKOTEQUEIEOEEE RIGHT BUT COME ON ITS HARD TO SPELL RIGHT) TO NJ.. NJ WAS BLESSED TONIGHT... I FELT LIKE I WAS THE PART OF SOMTHIING GREAT TONIGHT THE ENERGY BY ALL THESE GUYS WAS FELT IN MY FUCKEN SOUL!!! AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT WHERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO STUMBLE UPON THE BEST UNPROMOTED EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF NJ....yeah you think im exaggerating....but fuck you...I* AM *NOT

JOE HAPPY MOTHER FUCKEN BIRTHDAY... YOU FUCKEN MOTHER FUCKER................ JOEYS TURNED IT OUT... TONIGHT WAS HISTORY...

I WAS SO SAD ON TOP OF MY HAPPYNESS... FOR PEOPEL WHO MISSED IT

ANSWER YORU FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKEN PHONE JOE ARMENIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW HOLY SHIT......WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW IF EVERYNIGHT WAS LIKE TONIGHT NJ WOULD BE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WASENT SICK.........WAS SO FAR BEYOND IT.............ME AND SANDMAN JUST WHERE FUCKEN AMAZED BUY THIS PRESENT THAT WAS GIVEN TO US BY NJ'S SICKEST DJS... WOW...

ALL CLUB OWNERS AND MANAGERS NEED TO BACK THE FUCK OFF OF THE DJS!!!!!!!!!!! CUASE WHEN THERE LEFT ALONE TO SPIN HOW THE FEEL IS FIT THEY MOVE US, AND FUCKEN BRING US TO NEW PLACES... BEST NIGHT AT JOEYS, SHIT

WAIT

BEST NIGHT IN NJ HISTORY...............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO! SANTANA!

IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC!

I WISH CAPS LOCK COULD GET MORE CAPPED!

as the rookie of the group it was an honor to open for you little dj's.......................i guess i should spend less time concentrating on my incline press and squats and hit up the mixer a little more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx joe for giving me the opportunity to open for such GREAT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and thanks to all the dj's for all the pointers and word of encouragement.............................

last night was definatly a GREAT night and i think other clubs should try and get the young gunz to go at it once again and just do our thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................and let the big name dj's get fucked up while we supply the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

as the rookie of the group it was an honor to open for you little dj's.......................i guess i should spend less time concentrating on my incline press and squats and hit up the mixer a little more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx joe for giving me the opportunity to open for such GREAT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and thanks to all the dj's for all the pointers and word of encouragement.............................

last night was definatly a GREAT night and i think other clubs should try and get the young gunz to go at it once again and just do our thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................and let the big name dj's get fucked up while we supply the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your shirt had the spotlight last night

Originally posted by deeelite1

Your shirt had the spotlight last night

deee...........whenever you and i are standing next to each other we are always the spotlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAM BRING BACK THAT SPACE 2 STEP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! ...................WTF????????........................

Originally posted by notallthere444

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT

THEN I HERE ROD <--holy under rated), MARK, BUGOUT OTHERS HIT THE SET LIKE A TON OF

JOE HAPPY MOTHER FUCKEN BIRTHDAY... YOU FUCKEN MOTHER FUCKER................ JOEYS TURNED IT OUT... TONIGHT WAS HISTORY..

ANSWER YORU FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKEN PHONE JOE ARMENIO!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW HOLY SHIT......WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW IF EVERYNIGHT WAS LIKE TONIGHT NJ WOULD BE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

wowwwwww

shut up already

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT

THEN I HERE ROD <--holy under rated), MARK, BUGOUT OTHERS HIT THE SET LIKE A TON OF BRIKS

THEN..............RICHIE SANTANA (however u spells it) blows THE FUCKEN WALLL OFF JOEYS... JOEYS NEVER HAD SUCH TALENT DESTROY ITS SPEAKERS...

MY GOD ALL THESE GUYS SORRY IF IM FOGETING SOMEONE BROUGHT THE MOST DARK DISCOTECH (YEAH I KNOW IM NEVER SPELLING DISCKOTEQUEIEOEEE RIGHT BUT COME ON ITS HARD TO SPELL RIGHT) TO NJ.. NJ WAS BLESSED TONIGHT... I FELT LIKE I WAS THE PART OF SOMTHIING GREAT TONIGHT THE ENERGY BY ALL THESE GUYS WAS FELT IN MY FUCKEN SOUL!!! AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT WHERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO STUMBLE UPON THE BEST UNPROMOTED EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF NJ....yeah you think im exaggerating....but fuck you...I* AM *NOT

JOE HAPPY MOTHER FUCKEN BIRTHDAY... YOU FUCKEN MOTHER FUCKER................ JOEYS TURNED IT OUT... TONIGHT WAS HISTORY...

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WASENT SICK.........WAS SO FAR BEYOND IT.............ME AND SANDMAN JUST WHERE FUCKEN AMAZED BUY THIS PRESENT THAT WAS GIVEN TO US BY NJ'S SICKEST DJS... WOW...

ALL CLUB OWNERS AND MANAGERS NEED TO BACK THE FUCK OFF OF THE DJS!!!!!!!!!!! CUASE WHEN THERE LEFT ALONE TO SPIN HOW THE FEEL IS FIT THEY MOVE US, AND FUCKEN BRING US TO NEW PLACES... BEST NIGHT AT JOEYS, SHIT

WAIT

BEST NIGHT IN NJ HISTORY...............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO! SANTANA!

IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC!

THIS EVENT WAS PROMOTED BY ELITE ENTERTAINMENT. IF YOU THINK THAT WAS SICK, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT 118 LOUNGE IN NEWARK. IT WAS............BEYOND.

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WAIT

YO! SANTANA!

IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC!

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 2 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $250 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WAIT

YO! SANTANA!

IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC!

Im guessing i had a good time lol thats cool

Originally posted by roddigga

deee...........whenever you and i are standing next to each other we are always the spotlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAM BRING BACK THAT SPACE 2 STEP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! ...................WTF????????........................

2 step has been retired.

I decided to take on the role of 'ok let me be a nice person and try to get involved in situations and help people that I think are my friends', resulting in me getting played for a fool.

Next person that pulls any stunt remotely close to the one that was pulled on me Monday morning will get a two step shoulder shrug on their head and jab 1-2 to their nose.

:punch:

Helllooooooooooo Hulk Hogan