Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K News

Somebody is trying to hike the price up??? I saw people buy licks last night for $100-$120. It's DESPERATE out there....NO HAS ANY. It's called supply and demand. Your a business major...figure it out...hehehe

Evan

certainly, i agree it's a supply & demand event, however as we all know people can post crazy shit on the net just to make some extra money. as i have stated in my previous post there is NO NADA news about closing the Fort Dodge plant and stoppage of Ketaset production.

L

Its not a national news-worthy event. We don't hear about it in AP every time a pharmaceutical company changes its production around.

As for the price, well lets think back to econ 101 here. Supply curve shifts left, demand curve shifts right (popularity has increased in the straight community in the past 2 years), and guess what, price rises drastically.

JB

def. it is not worthy CNN or CNBC news. But at least it should be posted on the company website. we all know what K is used for and it is the most popular tranqualizer among vets.( i work for one thus i know). i guess change in production would have somehow substantial effect on the AHP profit since Ketaset is used nationwide by thousands of vets. besides that i havent heard that Henry Schien(major medical supplier)has hiked up the price yet for it.

L

Well, I hear that even 90% of the american yellow label on the [lets call it] gray market is shipped to south america, then smuggled back into the states. And whether the distributor raised the price from like 10 to 15 a bottle wouldnt affect the gray market price much.

JB

Wait...you work for a vet??? Wanna make some $$$? LOL...J/k Listen kid, no one is trying to play with you. Here is a hypothetical situation:

I have about 20 dealers that I'm friends with. They almost all get if from different sources: Cali, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, CT, etc... They are ALL dry. Since they are all dry, the people who had stocked up, or in one of my friend's cases, had gone on vacation, realized that there was a shortage out there. When they went to sell their product, there was a riot. Everybody was desperate for it. Where it usually, whent for under $5,500 for a case, someone else offered $7,000. My friend wasn't gonna lose out money, so he decided to sell for more money. Then a crackhead came along, and offered $9,500. Why? Becuase he hadn't had K in a week, was feening, and knew that he could sell indiviuals for almost double that price. So my friend sold it for $9,500. That's over $65 a lick. Then the crachead turned that around and started selling the case out. He offered 50 licks at $80, and idivual licks at $100. He sold out within 3 hours. Now he's crying because he didn't save enough for his own personal use. That is how supply and demand work.

Now, in NO way, am I saying any of this happened. Because all that would have been highly illegal, and I in no way condone illegal activities. But it could have happened to somone else.

Evan

Evan,

LOL..I kind like that job at the vet so nada from this idea but I keep it in mind. Anyways, I hear what you are saying. As you know in THIS business there isn’t Better Business Bureau, the sale is final no returns or store credit. And on top of that there is no price protection plan, if you overpay it's your pain. I don’t wanna cough out obscene amount of money, as per my packets, on a habit I shouldn’t support.

L

[This message has been edited by shustudent (edited 10-26-2000).]

LOL...Dat's what I thought... BTW..Congratulate me. I am an official clunyc.com "clubber". That means I have full authority to.....um....do nothing but sit at work reading post from different clubbers. But every once (bump) in a while, I (bump) do something that helps me (bump) take the edge out of (buuuuuuuump) being bored all day. (bUmP)

Evan

ok Kiddo,

congratulations on becoming a Clubber..lol, take a bump or two..well fuck go crazy pop some candy too..hee hee...i read some of your stories about sexual experiences in the clubland..interesting..i think i might know few main characters-contibutors to...in these stories..BTW who is you ex best friend..is it L???...I wonder what happened when they came over??? hee hee

L

See...that's why I don't want my ex to read these pages. I could be talking about her...or I could be talking about another ex while I was dating her. I no say nothing. I have to get my costume ready for Halloween. I'm going as a "crackhead". I'm gonna paint a big back crack on my head. LOL

Evan

BTW. SHUSTUDENT: Don't u EVER go to class?

LOL...I dunno where I'm going yet.

I got:

1.) Limo

2.) Candy

3.) Bumpies

4.) Friends that want to party

5.) The need to go out and get over my ex.

So..Plans will be plentifull! I'll let u know. Hey..Do me a favor. Your one of the few people that knows my ex. Go in to the sexual club topic and put a post about how hot and freaky D. is/was. People are doubting my prowess. That JUST CAN'T BE!!

hehehe..

Evam

Archived