Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin @ virgin mega Time Square...04-9-04

hello boys and girls...

Armin will be performing a live dj set at the virgin mega store this friday before his gig at the roxy!

times will from 5-6 pm....he is also promoting his A State of Trance 2004 cd.

so if you can't make it to his gig at the roxy later on that night.....this is a great opportunity to see him...

see ya all there!

tutalU

indy;)

Why :mad: I have to work.

He should do it during the week or something. But that is good for everyone that can attend.

See everyone Friday @ the ROXY

Indy are you gonna be in the front like yo always are. If so I will come by and say hi.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Why :mad: I have to work.

He should do it during the week or something. But that is good for everyone that can attend.

See everyone Friday @ the ROXY

Indy are you gonna be in the front like yo always are. If so I will come by and say hi.

Victor Soto

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why vic...you've seen me before? lol i have a stalker now? :tongue:;) jk

well, i will be in the booth hopefully , groping armins' arse...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but it will be a short lived experience , coz i will head out to crobar to rape sander...:cool::eek::tongue:

but do say hello, i will be wearing a tracker hat....that will say somehting like...er, um GOT ARMIN? what do you think? hehe

cheers

indy

Originally posted by indigonyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why vic...you've seen me before? lol i have a stalker now? :tongue:;) jk

well, i will be in the booth hopefully , groping armins' arse...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but it will be a short lived experience , coz i will head out to crobar to rape sander...:cool::eek::tongue:

but do say hello, i will be wearing a tracker hat....that will say somehting like...er, um GOT ARMIN? what do you think? hehe

cheers

indy

Not a stalker at all. I saw a pic here one day and you stated that was you on the pic. The second to last time PVD was here I was in the front/side of the booth and as I was looking at the crowd I saw you and I said O that is the girl from CP.

Nice comment on the hat Go with the GOT ARMIN?. I might be wearing this hat (below) or white shades, but if I see you I'll pass by and chill and jamm and chant ARMIN!

Victor Soto

101707me_armin-med.jpg

Originally posted by vsoto212

Not a stalker at all. I saw a pic here one day and you stated that was you on the pic. The second to last time PVD was here I was in the front/side of the booth and as I was looking at the crowd I saw you and I said O that is the girl from CP.

Nice comment on the hat Go with the GOT ARMIN?. I might be wearing this hat (below) or white shades, but if I see you I'll pass by and chill and jamm and chant ARMIN!

Victor Soto

101707me_armin-med.jpg

:laugh: i know i was jk bout the stalking part....i saw that pic of you and armin...looks hot!:D deff say hello if you see me...i haven't met any cp people really..:( and if i see you, will deff say hi! :D

cheers

indy