Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flair Fridays @ Ontourage::Bliss Energy Drink Premiere

christomasone

DSC00337.JPGDSC00290.JPGDSC00325.JPGDSC00278.JPG

WWW . G L O B A L A D R E N A L I N E . NET to View Photos from April 2nd w/Matt Martinez

FRIDAY APRIL N9NETH

tommy z & global adrenaline present

with special guest hosts: Exact Events

FLAIR

Bliss Energy Drink Premiere Party

fridays at ontourage

(fler) n. a sense of style

This week we have a very special event. A hot new energy drink is about to explode into the nightclubs and retail stores across the country! We have the honor to have been selected as the location to hold their premiere party. BLISS is Chicago based energy drink that tastes just like Red Bull, but has removed the bad and unnatural ingredients that has made Red Bull harmful for many of us to drink.

The very hot and sexy BLISS GIRLS will be on hand selling and distributing the soon to be world famous BLISS BOMBS and other specials on BLISS all night long! Don't miss this opportunity to taste BLISS before everyone else catches on!

ENTERTAINERS

Chris Tomasone

Nandy Maxx

Sammy I

DOOR HOST - Joey Spice

VIP HOST - Zach

Click to RSVP for Complimentary and Special Reduced Admission and a Complimentary Cocktail Reception hosted by Tommy Z and Global Adrenaline from 9:00 – 10:30pm.

ontourage - 157 w ontario – chicago, il

doors 9pm – 2am – 21+

www.****************.net | www.WannaParty.com

------------------------------------------------

Are you celebrating a birthday, bachelor/bachelorette, graduation party, or have a group of 10 or more? Let me set up a wonderful VIP party package for you and your guests that includes FREE ADMISSION and a 1 ½ HOUR PREMIUM OPEN BAR for everyone! That's over a $300 value FREE! Contact me at guestlist@****************.net for special group accommodations!

UPCOMING EVENTS

APRIL S16TEENTH

Tommy Z Birthday Celebration

flairflyerfrontsmall.jpg