Clubplanet Nightlife Community

april 17th...FUEL!!!

SATURDAY, APRIL 17th...INSANITY AT FUEL!!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT!!!

THE CENTER FOR SIMPLY THE BEST HOUSE MUSIC AROUND!!!!

Dj MARIO MARQUES.:dj:..international background but knows his domestic shit too!!..what a house dj to be reckoned with!!! I am so pumped, not only is he a good friend of mine.. His taste in house and selection is mind blowing!! He has spun along side DEEP DISH, MORILLO, ROGER SANCHEZ, DAVID MORALES, "CHOO_CHOO" ROMERO,KNUCKLES!!!!

He has performed with Satoshie Tommie, Bjork, Ted Patterson, Bob SInclair

Mad love to the other DJ's spinning!!!

VIC can't wait to check it out next week.. I am so PUMPED!!!

CASIMIRO!!!! ur finally a member.. good luck this sat. at fuel!!!i will try to make it out!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!another internatioal dj that needs no introduction!!! DJ CASIMIRO!!! what a sight to see spinnig the progressicve and house.. much love to you too!!! though miguel you haven't been to the restaurant!!!

Just wanted to send a quick big up to Mario for a sweet party last Sun. morning. Pics didn't come out that great (forgot to check setting 1st...plus we were kinda lit partying in the Ironbound beforehand). Lots of Brasilian booty for the guys to check out and cool fellows for the girls to hang with. Mario had some jammies I normally only hear played in NYC...sweet. Had a good time bro... later.

-Derek O

www.hotspotpromos.com/fuel

:cool:

Here's a pic below... for more check the link above

Img_2263.jpg