Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MONK & Sean Bauzay@ Sonar April 24th

meng

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

where's your bio, Meng? :P

Congrats on the gig...go get 'em!!!

WIsh I could be there...I'm off to Houston for the weekend on Friday....knock 'em dead!

even though deckjunkie decided to part ways with me months ago you can still go to their site and see my info there.....lol...

and even that is a 3 year old bio.....here's mine:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean Bauzay began his dj career in 1999. His style varies from house to breakbeats to a little bit of both..

Sean was first introduced to the electronic music scene in 1995 when he began going to Ft. Lauderdale’s “The Edge†nightclub for its after-hours parties. There he gained an appreciation for electronic music. His influences include Rabbit in the Moon, The Chemical Brothers, Sasha, John Digweed, Uberzone, Deep Dish, and Layo and Bushwacka just to name a few.

In the Spring of 2000 Sean landed his first gig at Miami Beach’s Groove Jet spinning old school breakbeats. Since then he has expanded his range of style from solely breakbeats to a mix of both house with breakbeats.

In the Fall of 2001 Sean got a big break when he won the 2001 co*****kie.com dj competition. The prize for winning the competition was an opportunity to perform at Miami’s biggest club, Club Space. In November of 2001 Sean opened up for then club Space resident trance DJ Edgar V and began to gain a fan base in Miami.

Since winning the competition Sean has played at almost every single major club in Miami and Miami Beach including Space, Level, Billboard Live, The Living Room and Rain. He also played at the 2003 Ultra Festival in Miami.

Following the release of his last demo entitled “Buildingsâ€, heralded by many local critics as a top notch progressive house mix, Sean has performed more often and at bigger events such as opening up for Confucius of Rabbit in the Moon twice and performing at

Hallucination Recordings parties “Hallucination B4 Christmas 2002†and “Blood on the Turntables 2003â€.

His latest demo, “Sterologue†is an excursion into the current state of breakbeats. This is the first demo that Sean releases that is strictly breaks and full advantage was taken of his favorite tracks of the moment in order to compile an 80 minute mix which begins with a couple of atmospheric progressive breaks then gradually builds into harder new school tracks and even a bit of electro.

Contact info for Sean Bauzay is:

Email: seancrazyhorse@yahoo.com

Phone: 305-338-5007

Originally posted by michaelmartin

BAD ASS news Sean...u go man!! I think Monk is the shit!!

Knock'em out this planet!! ROck those beats out kid!!

Good bio info on yourself n Monk there ..lil 411 ..tru!!

HOLY SUBMIT REPLY BUTTON BATMAN! :tongue:

thanks, bro :beer:

happy 4/20 :smoke:

Originally posted by diabolique007

you guys rocked the house last night :aright:

SO nice to see you again Sean! :)

likewise, Christina.....it had been too fucking long....

Last night was one of the funnest nights. It's always a good time when Monk is here. He played some wicked new breaks and hardhouse. Of course he played "face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck". Some things just never change. ;)