Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss And Loved The Tunnel??? Check This Out

ANYONE REMEMBER THE INSANE KURFEW PARTIES AT THE TUNNEL? WELL THEY ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.... TONIGHT... AND EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT.. KURFEW PRESENTS ELECTRO POP THURSDAYS... @ HEAVEN 579 6TH AVE BET 16TH AND 17TH STREETS

ITS 18TH TO PARTY 21 TO DRINK... FREE ADMISSION BEFORE 12!!

CHECK OUT

WWW.ELECTROPOPNYC.COM FOR MORE INFO.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE TONIGHT:party:

Guest distort909

jaysea I love you.......... you are evil...

but she is right......... is it all the old tunnel dj's? The same tunnel kids?

Guest distort909

no i mean jeaysea is right when she said dead & gone :)

that was an era that is gone......... maybe it can be recreated but not right now.

The era may be gone.. but what i don't get is everyone on here bitches about the Limelight...Carbon...Twilo....Speed.....Exit.....Tunnel.... Etc... all being gone and those crazy parties that used to go down...and yet anytime some one trys to bring back those parties to another club everyone talks shit about it... I know the clubs arent like they used to be but guys by you bitching about them arent gonna help and if the "parties" are trying to come back f()k it try them out!

Guest distort909

im not talking shit I am very happy for jeff Im glad he is still going strong....... but to say that kurfew made tunnel is propostorous.

Tunnel wasnt about the people & music only..........

Tunnel was about Tunnel period. It was about the space & you can not recreate that unless you are at tunnel.

Maria i have to check my e-mails!! iforgot u prog replied to it, SORRY if u did!!

NOW>

Why do people give u shit? Becasue u Cant Bring the DEAD Back.......do u get me?

Be original. DO SOMETHING NEW. Reaserch your shit, and do something that NO one has done before.....bringing back a bunch of fucked up meth heads from the mid 90's aint nothing fucken New...

any flyer with spears on it, Would casue anyone From the old days to VOMIT AND DIE...

SOMETHING NEW.....

something different

But, i wish u all the best! brining keoki back was cool,

havent heard him spin since some party in CT, like 4 years ago?

oly.

p.s

Kurfew wasent this GROUND BREAKING NY PARTY, it WAS HORIBLE when jeff first started it. and was mocked by many, KURFEW was a chance, that some how worked Well with tunnel, Do u think half of those kids would of been there if it was at the CHINA Club? NO.....it was a cool room, that played 80's inside the tunnel for fags, and fag hags. i think it was only COOL, because TUnnel was doing well on fridays, and it kinda took the focus off of music, and made it more of a PARTY, ya know?

part of that party, WAS THE EXP TUNNEL GAVE U

that shit went Bunk at limelight,

there mirror party in Webster hall, ALSO went BUNK

and KURFEW at Twirl, WAS A JOKE,

It survived only cause of the space it was in...

A legendary CRAZY ,maze, NY club.....

if it was anywhere else, it would of been jeff, 20 of his "fuck e's" and like 10 busted ass drag queens, who couldnt work a room with out some sort of SERIOUS FUCKEN MDMA, lol

werk

1st of all i DONT Work nor Promote 4 Kurfew.. I was just posting some info I got and I figured most of the people on here would like to check it out.. I know I will .. and also the Britney thing is only tonight... stop hating on the people who are trying to help out NYC nightlife... if you dont want to check it out cuz everyones "dead" then dont...