Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lateral - Wine Bar & Grill

For those of you who like great food, this place is the new restaurant to hit up. It's on Franklin Avenue in Nutley (on an angle from Franklin Steak House)

The food is AMAZING! My first night there, I ordered the duck in an orange sauce and it was outof this world! They give you a nice sized portion with vegetables and potatos -- all for around a mere $18. Friday I went back and had Red Curry Shrimp over linguini and again, it was simply delicious....you can never finish your entree either...especially if you're like my family and order 5 apps.

I've tasted the plates of my friends and family and nothing has been a disappointment yet. The appetizers, salads, entrees, specials, wine, and drinks are all reasonably priced. You truly can not go wrong. The fish platters are oveflowing and the steak and pork are around an inch and a half deep.

So, if you live up by Nutley, and are looking for a new restaurant, I highly recommend going here. For now, it looks like American Bistro is taking a back seat until I try everything on this menu. And call for reservations if you plan on going....in a matter of weeks, they've already picked up some steady clientele.

LMAO!

It was a family dinner. I started off with an LIIT, headed towards the Belvedere and Cranberry, knocked back some homemade red wine and then.....well, the after events, let's just say, there was no pepsi. ;)

I should be there next Saturday....trying out the seafood capellini. I'm making this place my new kitchen away from home.

• 2 months later...
Well, I hope some of you had the opportunity to grab a dinner there. They have been closed down for selling cocaine out of the kitchen.

And to think, it was right under my nose the entire time and I had no idea. :rolleyes:

only in nutley. my hometown :rolleyes: