Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about JP

Originally posted by richiev525

Heard his black mix of the Chicken Dance is Sicccccccccccccckkkk

Im not kidding i mean like if the price is right could i own him like that ??

i would get a phazon sound system 2

Im not kidding like fuck everything else my wedding is going to be the fucken shit.. Im dumping all the money into the music, pills, tina, ghb flowing like wine..

30 hour reception no honey moon all the money into the party... 2 week recovery for me and my wife the hospital

Originally posted by notallthere444

Im not kidding i mean like if the price is right could i own him like that ??

i would get a phazon sound system 2

Im not kidding like fuck everything else my wedding is going to be the fucken shit.. Im dumping all the money into the music, pills, tina, ghb flowing like wine..

30 hour reception no honey moon all the money into the party... 2 week recovery for me and my wife the hospital

unless you are marrying a crackhead from Factory I cant see any girl wanting that but if so

2 thumbs up

Originally posted by badassmafuka

unless you are marrying a crackhead from Factory I cant see any girl wanting that but if so

2 thumbs up

YOUR wedding is all about what you want, the way I see it.. FUCK tradition.. Denny had manny the Greek at his wedding, Why cant I just step it up a notch...

No I don't plan on marying a crack head . , I plan on marrying girl that likes music as much as me and is crazy as me. Fuck the typical coach bag wearing, fake personality , everything has to be typical sex in the city phony jersey broads... Girl I marry is going to be a nut that keeps me from getting board

Originally posted by notallthere444

YOUR wedding is all about what you want, the way I see it.. FUCK tradition.. Denny had manny the Greek at his wedding, Why cant I just step it up a notch...

No I don't plan on marying a crack head . , I plan on marrying girl that likes music as much as me and is crazy as me. Fuck the typical coach bag wearing, fake personality , everything has to be typical sex in the city phony jersey broads... Girl I marry is going to be a nut that keeps me from getting board

sickkk .....

better off just sticking up whoever is doing the door at black

that sat night, and make sure noone gets in black, and you can

let your whole wedding party in, 30.00 each, you get jp and the

club for a fraction of a fraction of 20,000,

dont forget to scream "yeah johnnyyyyyyy riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip it siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick about 490343 times while you are there