Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rufies

rohypnol is not available here in the states... Its a benzodiazepine

like valium.. xanax.. klonopin etc... the main difference is it's much much more potent per miligram... they say it's 10 times as potent as valium..... Tried it once... got kinda nice at first and then got completely knocked out... not much fun...... It was taken off the market here in the US cuz it was being used by frat boys as a date rape drug... They also changed one of the binders in the pills in other countries so that it turns blue when it gets wet so that its easy to see in a drink... I guess they're ok, if you can get em, as a sedative... last time i saw one was over a year ago tho ...

• 3 weeks later...
am i even spelling that right? anyway.. what are they exactly, what do they feel like and what happens if you mix em w/ e and coke? thank you.

you seriously need help... like on the real... you def should take a hard look at yourself before you end up overdosing and killing yourself

you seriously need help... like on the real... you def should take a hard look at yourself before you end up overdosing and killing yourself

I Agree 100%

Being from the Midwest, I saw meth hit our area in 1997 like it is hitting NYC now, and let me tell you, after seeing many people fall at the hands of drugs, I worry about you.

all of you here are fairly new to meth,

just wait till the prices start falling, I promise you they will.

What you pay $80 - $100 here in the northeast we pay $20-25 in Texas or michigan.

When It is that abundant and cheap you will start to see it effect people like her bigtime.

like on the real.. i don't mix shit like that. i'm asking because a friend of mine did this one night and i was wondering what he was going through.

like on the real.. i don't mix shit like that. i'm asking because a friend of mine did this one night and i was wondering what he was going through.

I've seen your other posts. i'm not being a dick or making fun of you. you SERIUOSLY need to re-evaluate your life girly... the shit you mess with is no joke. drugs will lead you to no where... (take the hint... i'm speaking from experience)

it's all love girl.