Clubplanet Nightlife Community

listen to this.......

hmnyc

so i dated this girl for a while and the main reason we broke up was becasue we had differents wants out of a relationship, at the same time she was also like i still would like to see other people which i didn't agree becasue even though we werent gf/bf it still felt like we were exclusive. so basically i just got out of it. we still remain friends and still talk becasue nothing serious really came between us. anyways to make a long story short something happened this weekend and we talked about getting back together. i told her to think about it and get back to me. i talked to her today and i told her it wouldn't be a good idea becasue it would just casue to much problems and than she goes well i would get back together with you but i am dating someone at the moment. when she said that i was like WTF??? So basically she ruined our relationship because she doesn't know what she wants!!!!!!!!! atleast i have gotten over her and ready to move on.

I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS THE WHOLE INFORMATION ABOUT MY SITUATION BUT CAN YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING, EVEN THOUGH IM HIGH OFF MY ASS RIGHT NOW.......