Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Spots in NY

Originally posted by qball

well it seems as though my crowd will probably be going to GO and AVALON on friday night

Hit up ARC for after hours after Avalon on Fri. the 23rd. The final "be yourself" party. 12 a.m. to 12 p.m.

heck yeah! i'm always down for meeting new peeps! and yeah we were going to go somewhere before avalon....however, i think we may be switching the nights and going to crobar fri and avalon on saturday.....whatcha think? also, where are some swanky lounges in relationship to crobar and avalon

I would do crobar on saturday...just had a good experience then...lately avalon has been getting a decent crowd on fridays....there is a nice small spot near crobar called suede (its on 23rd btw 6&7th)...other than the entire crobar area is a dump, if crobar doesnt cut it you can always do spirit which is right near....spirit is the place to be on saturdays!

let me know when u r heading out to avalon, send me your pic(u could email it to me!) so I know who to look for !

i took a bachelor party to crobar two fridays ago and it worked out great. Definately get a table upstairs-call in advance. Since your all girls you probably get a better table than we did and you won't have to grease the bouncer at all. check the line-up first.

Originally posted by muzikchick

it's called~

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

slut.

hun there's really no need for such childish behavior......either you have no life since you have nothing better to do than put rude ass comments on message boards about ppl that you don't even fucking know OR maybe you're just pissed bc you obviously aren't getting enough dick!!!

Originally posted by qball

well it seems as though my crowd will probably be going to GO and AVALON on friday night and then maybe PM or SUGAR or TRUST and then end up at CROBAR on sat night.....what do ya think?

if you're gunna be on the west side,

The Park (10th ave bet 17th and 18th) is a nice place to eat.

then

Open Bar (on 11th ave and 22nd) is a chill pre-game for crobar/spirit

Neither of these are swanky in the least, but both have beautiful people.