Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luiza Altenhofen

naughtybabe

Originally posted by raincrysobe

she needs to do lawn maintenance and i don't really like her face....her lips are too thin. other than that, she's got a nice bod.

stfu and post your pics !!! :D enough criticizing !! LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT !!!:cool:

she needs to do lawn maintenance and i don't really like her face....her lips are too thin. other than that, she's got a nice bod.

bitch what the fuck are you talking about? She doesnt have jungle bush, nor dolly parton lips. Are you the J-Lo wanna-be from "Famous Face" ?? My other best guess would be the crack head twiggy hello kitty pixle trance fairy in your signature.

Originally posted by rizzo

bitch what the fuck are you talking about? She doesnt have jungle bush, nor dolly parton lips. Are you the J-Lo wanna-be from "Famous Face" ?? My other best guess would be the crack head twiggy hello kitty pixle trance fairy in your signature.

y so much hate???????:confused:

Originally posted by rizzo

dude you need to calm the fuck down. why r u taking it so personal? that's MY opinion. everybody has one. you don't know me and what i look like so i suggest you cease from your 2nd grade insults and stop imagining that this chick is your g/f and go out and get a real one....maybe you need to get that pent up stress out.

btw, i like my sig just fine. in fact i'll keep it up another day just for you :finger:

dude you need to calm the fuck down. why r u taking it so personal? that's MY opinion. everybody has one. you don't know me and what i look like so i suggest you cease from your 2nd grade insults and stop imagining that this chick is your g/f and go out and get a real one....maybe you need to get that pent up stress out.

btw, i like my sig just fine. in fact i'll keep it up another day just for you :finger:

Not personal at all. Just funny when pig's in wig's start to disect and critique something or someone who's pinky toe has more sexual appeal than their entire self. Until then I'll wait for your picture.