Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luiza Altenhofen

naughtybabe

Originally posted by rizzo

Not personal at all. Just funny when pig's in wig's start to disect and critique something or someone who's pinky toe has more sexual appeal than their entire self. Until then I'll wait for your picture.

got angst????.....you got some serious issues :laugh: sorry i gave my honest opinion about your intended g/f hello.jpg

Originally posted by raincrysobe

got angst????.....you got some serious issues :laugh: sorry i gave my honest opinion about your intended g/f hello.jpg

Now that was witty. Quick zinger followed by a original "Internet Picture". Still waiting on that picture.

Now that was witty. Quick zinger followed by a original "Internet Picture". Still waiting on that picture.

YOU wouldn't be so lucky so see a pic of me. those who asked before will be e-mailed to them. don't think i could stand a sick fuck like you looking at them. the image i have of you is a fat ass loser who jacks off to internet pics cuz no chick would give you the time of day. speaking of which, too much of my time here has been wasted on you.

g'day :D

Originally posted by raincrysobe

YOU wouldn't be so lucky so see a pic of me. those who asked before will be e-mailed to them. don't think i could stand a sick fuck like you looking at them. the image i have of you is a fat ass loser who jacks off to internet pics cuz no chick would give you the time of day. speaking of which, too much of my time here has been wasted on you.

I feel incomplete that I have not been chosen to be a member of the Inner Circle that gets to view your medusa like mug. The fact that you have to personally email your fucking picture to the low life gimps that ask'd says it all you hook nose troll. You just stutter around like a blithering scab, half picked and flapping off a retards chin making a rather unpleasant slapping noise. I could picture you as some pale ass red dye'd dreadlock UFO sporting whistle blowing, backwards viser wearing, pacifier sucking, E Popping, arm flailing, Trance slut who would buff the purple mushroom of any herpie infested cock to get backstage with Junior Vasquez only to get roundhouse kicked down to the stage because you taped back your cock that night and he couldnt see it. I'm sure you wished you had a cunt in the middle of your forehead, so that every time someone punched you between the eyes, you'd get some pleasure out of it.

Is all this registering in that mongoloid mindtrap, wench, or is my verbal coriolis effect dizzying the dilophosaurus dung outta your slowly depressurizing Cretacious period cranium?

I feel incomplete that I have not been chosen to be a member of the Inner Circle that gets to view your medusa like mug. The fact that you have to personally email your fucking picture to the low life gimps that ask'd says it all you hook nose troll. You just stutter around like a blithering scab, half picked and flapping off a retards chin making a rather unpleasant slapping noise. I could picture you as some pale ass red dye'd dreadlock UFO sporting whistle blowing, backwards viser wearing, pacifier sucking, E Popping, arm flailing, Trance slut who would buff the purple mushroom of any herpie infested cock to get backstage with Junior Vasquez only to get roundhouse kicked down to the stage because you taped back your cock that night and he couldnt see it. I'm sure you wished you had a cunt in the middle of your forehead, so that every time someone punched you between the eyes, you'd get some pleasure out of it.

Is all this registering in that mongoloid mindtrap, wench, or is my verbal coriolis effect dizzying the dilophosaurus dung outta your slowly depressurizing Cretacious period cranium?

you're not feeling well today are you?? :laugh: :laugh: it's okay life is not as bad as you think it is. *here have a zoloft* and don't call me in the morning.