Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween @ SF??????

Guest chinagirl

Guest chinagirl

Has anyone been at factory for halloween before??? Will they put on good shows, kevin avaince is supposed to be there and the theme is rocky horror picture show. I got my costume, and my friends really want to go. It cant be that bad right. cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LOL.. It will NOT be bad. It will be VERY PACKED. I mean it. Insanely crowded. But it will NOT be bad.. NEVER smile.gif

I agree, I think it'll be off the hook!!! But it will be packed, especially if you go early, try to get there late for like after-hours! God Bless After-hours!! LOL!!

cwm4.gif

I’m going to a DC’s club Nation for Halloween, where JP will be spinning. I’ve never been in SF, so I can’t wait for him to tear Nation up! What's the line up for SF this tuesday??

Originally posted by sosultan:

I’m going to a DC’s club Nation for Halloween, where JP will be spinning. I’ve never been in SF, so I can’t wait for him to tear Nation up! What's the line up for SF this tuesday??

Are you going to NAtion's (Buzz) Halloween party on Friday too (with Dave Ralph et al)?

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by psknoll:

I agree, I think it'll be off the hook!!! But it will be packed, especially if you go early, try to get there late for like after-hours! God Bless After-hours!! LOL!!

Yeah, afterhours are awesome smile.gif But it will be packed until 10-11am anyway. Paris also said that it will be difficult to get in before 5am unless you have an awesome costume. I'm not dressing up at all so I'm definitely going late. Are you dressing up?

Guest chinagirl

Thanks guys! I always avoid factory on special events, except the 10th anniversy a couple of years ago. Its gonna be so crowded. I just hope the crowd is good people. I am a small person and i dont fell like getting beaten on sat night. lol. i figure its halloween and i have to be there. cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Guest chinagirl

Yeah, afterhours are awesome smile.gif But it will be packed until 10-11am anyway. Paris also said that it will be difficult to get in before 5am unless you have an awesome costume. I'm not dressing up at all so I'm definitely going late. Are you dressing up?

i am dressing up, got my costume last night. I am a gennie/herim girl. Its really cute, cant wait to wear it. Its black, so if anyone sees me please say hi. I will be at china club for the masquerade ball first cause my friend is the dj. but after that its factory time. I hope there wont be a problem getting in. its gonna be a good night.

cwm12.gif

I'm not dressing up either! I'll be going straight from work, so I won't get there until like 6am. Are you showing up early?? Your right it'll be packed until like 11am, that's when the music get sick-- I CAN'T WAIT!!

cwm4.gif