Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D E N A @ P L U S H

ede armand

P L U S H ||| S A T U R D A Y ||| A P R I L : 17

ok kids... this week at P L U S H, tweak and myself are very proud to bring you one of providence's, no, new england's, best kept secrets... DJ DENA.

dena has been spinning for 18 years and is well known throughout southeastern new england's alternative lifestyle club cirquits as one of the most respected and talented dj's anywhere.

with her heavy booking schedule and the success of her own, long running weekly "mermaid" party, it is a very rare occasion that dena can grace the decks in front of other audiences.

tweak and i booked her as the crowning jewel at last year's "return to paradise" party and she was simply relentless in the booth... seducing, hypmotizing and rocking bodies on the dancefloor with thick, bass heavy, sexy, psycho, tribal house!!!

her sets are flawless, subtle and explosive.

dena is truely a pro.

dena holds office as a "billboard" reporter and as a producer, with previous releases on "nervous records" and forthcoming releases on her own "supersonic" record label.

week after week, tweak and i strive to make P L U S H one of nightlife's best parties by bringing in some of new england's best professional and talented up and comming underground dj's and producers.

to us, dj dena represents the pinnacle of local underground house, nightlife and dj culture.

if you have not yet been to P L U S H, this will be a great night to start as DENA will surely set a tone and raise the bar for future P L U S H parties.

to learn more about dena visit her site at www.djdena.com

for guestlist and reservations contact mission control at neweranightlife@hotmail.com

Tweak and NewEraNightlife Present:

P | L | U | S | H

with resident dj ede armand

www.tweakmagazine.com

Saturday's @ Ultralounge

172 Pine St.

Downcity Providence, RI

401.454.LIVE

www.ultrathenightclub.com

just a tip guys... please make any guestlist and or table reservations by 8pm.

life just gets really hectic after 8.

thanks bitches.

hope to see some of you there and if not i hope your rockin your body to manolo's monster tekno assbeating at avalon.

have a great weekend everyone and rock the vag!