Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rantisi dead

babbo

Originally posted by dnice35

Well if those damn monkey would learn to behave, then maybe the Israelis wouldnt have the need to use force on them...

who knows if the Palestinians would learn to behave, the Israelis might even be kind enough to throw a banana or two at them...

Well if those damn Isrelis would learn to behave, then maybe the palestinians wouldnt have the need to use rocks on them...

Who knows if the Israelis would learn to behave, the palestinians would be kind enough to give the kikes a few pennies to roll down the street.

Originally posted by normalnoises

Who knows if the Israelis would learn to behave, the palestinians would be kind enough to give the kikes a few pennies to roll down the street.

thats how much you know, the palestinians dont have pennies, their currency consists of beads, furs and shinny things...:laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

. Bush our no balls President needs the Jewish vote so badly, so far be it from him to say anything against Israel.

wrong there dickbag, most Jews in the US vote democrat

Originally posted by g420

wrong there dickbag, most Jews in the US vote democrat

:laugh: your command of the english language is very impressive.. ;) read what I wrote. the keyword in what I wrote was "needs " .. I wasn’t discussing voting trends.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tasrit

it's disgusting how people can enjoy the death of a person

how right/true you are with your comment- have you seem arabs partying in the streets after 9/11, or for that matter when any american or israeli is killed- you are right- it is disgusting how people can enjoy the death of another

Originally posted by babbo

how right/true you are with your comment- have you seem arabs partying in the streets after 9/11, or for that matter when any american or israeli is killed- you are right- it is disgusting how people can enjoy the death of another

good job

yeah a person..or did you thought it was a plant

No, I thought it was something that needed to be KILLED douchebag......that "person" lost status as a "person" the day he picked up his job trade jerkoff...

Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: your command of the english language is very impressive.. ;) read what I wrote. the keyword in what I wrote was "needs " .. I wasn’t discussing voting trends.. :rolleyes:

Dude, don't even try hold a discussion with this dickwad(g-skank)...I seriously think he's only 10 years old, whose mamma ran off with some Arab dude, and thus his racist mentality.

so... because other people did that, then you also allowed to do that?

How childish

yea ur right...the week it happened we threw a "Thank God Rantisi is Dead" Kegger Party...what are u talking about?? the only people throwing parties are the Israelis...:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea ur right...the week it happened we threw a "Thank God Rantisi is Dead" Kegger Party...what are u talking about?? the only people throwing parties are the Israelis...:idea:

I've never seen Israeli Jews dancing in the streets after an Arab death. Ever.

Can we say the same about the Palestinians after 9-11 or countless Homicide bombings? NO!

A brave man murdered by the Zionist occupation force of Palestinian .....Israel represents US interests by proxy......

So the world is going to hell and the good ol USA is responsible......well, believe me......the yanks won't be laughing soon enough when they start getting what they've given for too long!

Originally posted by enigma29301

A brave man murdered by the Zionist occupation force of Palestinian .....Israel represents US interests by proxy......

So the world is going to hell and the good ol USA is responsible......well, believe me......the yanks won't be laughing soon enough when they start getting what they've given for too long!

Attention Federal Agents - I've found a Hamas operative here. Please investigate ASAP. He might be taking flying lessons while we read this.