Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HIM Concert Review (last thursday)

Got to Bowery around 8 and there was allready a bunch of people there 8:01 had my first drink. Eighteen Visions opened up I really had no desire to see them so I continued to drink EV finished up at about my 4th Greygoose and cranberry I peed took a breather and them Kill Hannah went on and I was torn between them or more grey goose, well needless to say the greygoose won on with the drinking. Finally they finished there set, hung out a bit more did a shot then headed to the stage. They played...

buried alive by love

wicked game

right here in my arms

your sweet six six six

join me in death

its all tears

bury me deep inside your heart

death is in love with us

solitary man

resurrection

Poison Girl

pretending

soul on fire

Heartache every moment

Bam was there with his GF and Jimmy Pop from bloodhound gang. By the end of the show I was tossed and went back out to the bar to drink some more I turned around at the bar and was sitting next to Linde(hims guitarist) and Jen Rivell talked to them for a bit. Then was talking with Jimmy Pop and his gf for a bit got to smack him across the face, and got to meet Ville Valo and Bam. Night ended with me throwing up out of a car window. Good times.