Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~Here's a pic of the lovely Sin-sational ~~~

HMMM how did you get my yearbook photo-I expect royalties!

As always you thoroughly enjoy playing with yourself-they have medication to aid in this type of self amusement!

Oh by the way remember the restraining orders states at least 50 feet away from-so next time try not to get so close in da club!

Originally posted by sin-sational

HMMM how did you get my yearbook photo-I expect royalties!

As always you thoroughly enjoy playing with yourself-they have medication to aid in this type of self amusement!

Oh by the way remember the restraining orders states at least 50 feet away from-so next time try not to get so close in da club!

Cmon babe, why do you have to keep with this Restraining Order?

remember nothing says I love you like an RO.

I should start framing these things!!!!!!!!

Listen please swallow next time, the bathroom guy told me you spit out my load....not nice.

Originally posted by queenbitch

I see this one getting ugly! Sin give him hell!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and the slutty sidekick chimes in

shouldnt you have your lips attatched tosomeones asshole about now??

Get off my thread BITCH

Well once a spitter always a spitter-you should know that from your days being someone's bitch--

Never someone bitch hun, you know better than that. Whats with this weak bullshit material...you seem to be losing your touch in your old age

TAKE IT EASY!! MR METRO!!!

How can you talk with your lips sewn onto Pety's cock? Do you spit or swallow? I am no ones side kick unlike yourself!! So why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself?:aaah::lol3::jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Ahahaha that was a good chuckle. Petey and I are friends slut. stop sweating it.

at least he still talks to me...where's your boy??? whats the matter does he no longer acknowledge your existance?

My my, when are the rest of the bitches gonna crawl out from under their rocks.

then again sweetie rumor has it you celebrated a 34th birthday this weekend. Did all the old timers that reminisce about the days past come out and celebrate.

Would have loved to hear the topics of conversation...what denture cream do you use.

how do your depends hold up in warm weather.

remeber when....

PLease sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up im done with you.

Losing my touch.... You wish you knew what my touch felt like! As for age, baby its just a state of mind. I may be older but I don't look it. I am not the one who uses turtle wax in the morning as hair gel!:laugh: :laugh: :balls:

Chicks like the bald thing babe sorry to tell ya, then again what would you know, I seen the quality of stalkers , uh I mean males you tend to play with.

Old people tell themselves that age is just a state of mind....fucking geriatric bitch.

Time to start hittin up places like yakity yaks instead of temps for ya aint it.

Kojak called -he said he wants his look back!

so if the age is just a number excuse ain't cutting it-then what will your excuse be when your 30 and one foot is already in the grave-

THE KOJAK THING WAS PRETTY GOOD, I HAVE SEEN BETTER MATERIAL OUT OF YOU THOUGH.

PLEASE DIG DEEPER...I FEEL I DESERVE BETTER.

I HAVE A FEW YEARS UNTIL 30 BABE UNLIKE YOU WHO PASSED IT UP A FEW YEARS AGO.

BUT LISTEN WHEN I GET TO BE YOUR AGE, OLD, WASHED UP, HANGING ON TO THE PAST, WHERE SHOULD I HANG OUT?

WHAT DO YOU OLD LOSERS OF CLUBBING PAST DO FOR FUN NOWADAYS.

I BET YOU AND QB AND THE OTHER CUNTS SIT BACK AND TALK ABOUT YOUR DAYS ON CP.."REMEBER WHEN WE PICKED ON KOSTA P."

REMEMBER WHEN WE STARTED A FIGHT WITH....

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC.

STILL POSTING AN THIS MESSAGEBOARD AT YOUR AGE.....I GUESS SOME PEOPLE NEVER GROW UP.

GOD, THIS IS KOSTA.....IF I HIT THIRTY...AND STILL POST ON CLUBPLANET AND I AM HALF AS BIG A LOSER AS SIN AND QB...PLEASE STRIKE ME DEAD.....THANK YOU.

SO LADIES LET ME ASK YOU...WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN NOW?

WHAT HOT SPOTS DO YO FREQUENT?

IS EVERYNIGHT A BLOCKBUSTER NIGHT??

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US...CP WANTS TO KNOW WHAT OUR FUTURE HAS IN STORE FOR US ONCE WE FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF OUR ARCHAIC PREDESESSORS

Well sweetie I would enlighten these readers-only thing is I don't address commoners-its not good for someone of my highness to bow down to the little people.

Yes us dinosaurs rocked it while you were still watching Power Rangers and wacking off to the Oleson twins.

I'm having a "back in the day reunion "at my house I'd luv for you to come-I could always use a good cabanna boy!

I may be 30 honey but most 23 years olds don't look this good-"hmm now whose mouth did those words originally come out of???"

As for diggin deeper at you-it doesn't take much scratching to relieve a surface hemmoroid.

Luv to hate me , hate to luv me--what a dilemma for you!:laugh:

Well sweetie I would enlighten these readers-only thing is I don't address commoners-its not good for someone of my highness to bow down to the little people.

Yes us dinosaurs rocked it while you were still watching Power Rangers and wacking off to the Oleson twins.

I'm having a "back in the day reunion "at my house I'd luv for you to come-I could always use a good cabanna boy!

I may be 30 honey but most 23 years olds don't look this good-"hmm now whose mouth did those words originally come out of???"

As for diggin deeper at you-it doesn't take much scratching to relieve a surface hemmoroid.

Luv to hate me , hate to luv me--what a dilemma for you!:laugh:

bowing down before commoners...i guess im high and mighty since i had you on your knees before me.

power rangers were after my time...and I still spank it to the Olsen Twins. (are they 18 yet)

I dont know if I can make your little soiree however I'd love to see how the crew is holding up....long term effects of alcohol and the such!!

and as for my words, i will admit you do look damn good, but I was just trying to get down your pants...it worked didnt it!!!!!!

Im still trying to figure out the dillemma of luv to hate or hate to luv...im kinda torn between both...

I must admit I admire you.

Must be nice sitting home posting on CP collecting Social Security!!!!!!!

Love ya babe:D :blown:

Originally posted by stiffler

I must interject as an elder..............

Whats this 30 and one-foot in the grave shit????

And who says you have to be of any age old or young to "whack off to the Olsen twins".....Im 33 and still do..lol

youre fucking old dude!!!!!!!

HAhahaha

I must say as much as I hate these dumb cunts qb trikki and sin time has not yet taken a toll on them.......but nature will take its course...the wrinkles will set in...grey/white hair...loose skin....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by kostaP

Chicks like the bald thing babe sorry to tell ya, then again what would you know, I seen the quality of stalkers , uh I mean males you tend to play with.

Old people tell themselves that age is just a state of mind....fucking geriatric bitch.

Time to start hittin up places like yakity yaks instead of temps for ya aint it.

Actually Sin, I think it was the tidy bowl man that wants his look back. :flush: Ahhh now that feels better. Now you are where you belong. In the sewer like the women in your closet! Don't even get me started on stalkers!!!:bj: Thats a picture of your ex!!! Whores r us called they want your black book!

Actually Sin, I think it was the tidy bowl man that wants his look back. :flush: Ahhh now that feels better. Now you are where you belong. In the sewer like the women in your closet! Don't even get me started on stalkers!!!:bj: Thats a picture of your ex!!! Whores r us called they want your black book!

Hun, stop sweating me, just cause I would never give you the time of day and drop some ball juice on your face like I do to your cohort doesnt mean you have to sit her and ride my nuts babe. I dont do charity..so step off.

as for my black book, half your friends and relatives are in there...its a who's who of hookers and street walkers!!!!!!! SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Lest list em

Sin-sational 1-800-i-take-it-in-the-ass

Trikki 1-800-cum-on-my-face

Queenbitch 1-800-i'll-swallow-you-and-your-friends-loads

lady bijan 1-800-raw-dog-gang-bang

the list goes on and on