Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~Here's a pic of the lovely Sin-sational ~~~

Originally posted by sin-sational

WHOA KOSTA DID YOU THINK OF ALL THAT BY YOURSELF!

At least I know you've sharpened your skills from all the beatings you took from my clan -back in the day.

Your buttons are so easily pressed-thats what I love about you-your so easy to manipulate and control!

Like i said in the past..I learned from the best.

And people think Im mean....I wish these softies were around when you were young...lmfao.

you were the only one that really beat on me.

and c'mon now sin, theres a lot more you love about me besdies my buttons...like my monster cock youslurp on daily and ride like a rollerKosta!!!!!!!!

Kisses and Hugss sweetums...Miss ya.

cant wait to see you again..

My, my, my.....how did I miss all of this entertainment today? Kosta "the wanna be promoter"...Come to my party at Saints Cafe & Voodoo Lounge. WOW what big venues...did you pack them all by yourself or was that all of your ex-whores taking up space, trying to get another glimpse of you. Oh, sorry that must have been your ego packing those clubs!

:laugh:

Originally posted by trikki

My, my, my.....how did I miss all of this entertainment today? Kosta "the wanna be promoter"...Come to my party at Saints Cafe & Voodoo Lounge. WOW what big venues...did you pack them all by yourself or was that all of your ex-whores taking up space, trying to get another glimpse of you. Oh, sorry that must have been your ego packing those clubs!

:laugh:

trikkster, cmon now honey dont play yaself.

If you want a resume feel free to stop by and I'll show you the places Ive done while I have you bent over my couch ramming my man-meat up your little browneye.

Saints was a great run and it was packed for a tuesday, as a matter of fact Im sure you old whores would have loved it, it was a bit older crowd so you would have fit right in.

The place is now closed and under new ownership....Ill let you know in a few months if we'll be starting it up again.

But you can check out the new owners other place in edgewater..LeJardin. Its a but classy so you might have to ask the salvation army people to let you go see the "NICE" stuff in the back.

we wont even get into the New York venues over the years, or Virginia Beach Or Cali, so yeah I guess Im just a little lowly promoter, OH WELL. Whatever am I to do. I guess Ill stick to my day job and flip burgers and pan-handle. And as for my ex-whores they were all club sluts trying to get a glimpse at the man!!!!!...as far as ego's...I dont think my ego is nearly the size of your honey.

Originally posted by trikki

LeJardin, no thanks darling. I try to stay away from ARABS! But if you like to hang out with those turban types! Enjoy!

:eek:

LMFAO...parle vous francais? apparantly not!!!!!!!

wanna take another guess??

and Mike although I dont know you, these girls would eat you alive.