Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants to be a millionare??????

*Pay off my dad's medical bills

*Have a huge party at my place or anyplace for that matter... all exspenses on me!

*Invest

*Go on a much needed vacation

*Buy a vacation home in Florida

*Buy a new car

*GO SHOPPING!!!

that's about it!

....what would you do???

------------------

*~**~*~**~~ Friends are angels that help you to your feet, when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~**~*~**~*

[This message has been edited by missincognito (edited 10-27-2000).]

Originally posted by missincognito:

*Pay off my dad's medical bills

*Have a huge party at my place or anyplace for that matter... all exspenses on me!

*Invest

*Go on a much needed vacation

*Buy a vacation home in Florida

*Buy a new car

*GO SHOPPING!!!

that's about it!

....what would you do???

I'm not as sweet as you darling, I would most likely move to Tangier and live like a Princess! I would throw a phearce party before I left though!

------------------

hippity-hop

Oh Jesus What A Luxury

www.hippity-hop.com

QUIT MY JOB, invest, pay off all my bills, hook up my family and go on the ultimate shopping spree.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 10-27-2000).]

1) Pay off all my loans.

2) Pay off all my sisters' loans and expenses.

3) Buy my uncle a BMW motorcycle.

4) Buy my aunt a laptop PC and a new car.

5) Buy myself a new desktop PC, a new laptop PC, one every year.

6) Go to school to study all the stuff I really wanna learn (Japanese, more programming, woodworking, welding)

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Well, a mill these days ain't gonna do alot, but if i won the Millenium Lotto thing...110 million...here's what I would do...give my Mom and stepdad a mil to finish the house they're having built (and I guess buy the two other houses on either side of them that are being built). Give my sis and bro in law a mil to finish the work on their house, and/or buy a new house, but ensure that most of that would go toward sending my two adorable little neices to college. Then, I would buy a condo in the sky of NYC, some phat cars, maybe open a club/bar, and then I guess get some expensive call girls to travel the world with me (but that's only because I can't find me the right woman).

HmMmM.... 1MiLlIoN DoLlArS. I wOuLd JuSt MaKe SuRe AlL My FrIeNdS & fAm. WeRe SeT. ThEn I wOuLd TaKe CaRe Of MySeLf. ThEn I WoUlD pRoBaBlY bUy A ClUb AnD HiRe EvErYoNe FrOm HeRe To WoRk ThErE AnD MaKe It ThE bEsT FuCkIn ClUb!!! I wOuLd CaLl It "UnItY" AnD ThEn We CoUlD PaRtEeEeEeEeE aLl ThE tImE!!!

cwm20.gif

------------------

" DaNcE lIkE nO oNe Is WaTcHiNg "

Archived