Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rams to cut Kurt Warner

bxbomb

June 1 Rams willl let go K Warner

as old and brittle as he is he has gotten it done in the big games , Watchin Marc Bulger last year , was painful at times and made husge mistakes in big spots , and his numbers a lttle inflated cause of the play of tory holt

KURT

Originally posted by lolahotass

:eek: :eek: :eek:

KW's not bad..... he's a good QB.. I mean afterall, he is a 2-time MVP....

It'd be cool if he came to Miami so I could hear his punk-ass wife get completely ripped on weekly when she calls into the radio stations.... :laugh:

y'all stole AJ Feeley from us Philly fans...now you want Warner too? :mad: greedy! ;)

Warner will find a home as a #1 somewhere...but i think he's way past his prime

He is past his prime , but i think still better than Bulger at this point Rams should keep him and restructure a contract if he is willing

And Lola your right about his wife ...she is such a pain in the ass, and hard to look at with that bull dyke haircut of hers. I cant believe she was a stripper at one time!

cowboys should go after him. they are thinking of going after testaverde in order to have a veteran QB behind quincy carter and that other guy. KW would fit better IMO.

then again, i hate the cowboys and i hope they get testaverde instead.

Originally posted by bxbomb

And Lola your right about his wife ...she is such a pain in the ass, and hard to look at with that bull dyke haircut of hers. I cant believe she was a stripper at one time!

Stripper and a stock boy....

match made in heaven:blown: