Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Melissa Nikita spins SOUTH AMERICA

This is fuckin nutzz... lol

Im doing a fuckin tour in South America from June 24th to June 28th.

Im booked in Caracas, Venezuala, then I fly to Valencia and then to Medellin, Colombia.

Im spinning the same venue that DJ's like Marco Bailey, Richie Hawtin, Gaetano Pariso & Christian Varela spun in the past!

I cant believe how this is working out!!!

Originally posted by djmelissanikit

This is fuckin nutzz... lol

Im doing a fuckin tour in South America from June 24th to June 28th.

Im booked in Caracas, Venezuala, then I fly to Valencia and then to Medellin, Colombia.

Im spinning the same venue that DJ's like Marco Bailey, Richie Hawtin, Gaetano Pariso & Christian Varela spun in the past!

I cant believe how this is working out!!!

melissa..

talk about shameless self promotion...make sure you get all your CDS thru customs...BUY A RECORD!!! You make techno people sick with your rants about CDS...a joke..

Im sure your a huge draw in South America...lol...have some shame..

johns

Originally posted by chubrok

melissa..

talk about shameless self promotion...make sure you get all your CDS thru customs...BUY A RECORD!!! You make techno people sick with your rants about CDS...a joke..

johns

ill laugh at you for three reasons...

1) dont get all mad about the cd/vinyl discussion

2) dont hate cuz someone gets a break

3) dont hate cuz i would pay 20$ to stare at her in a booth ;)

melissa..

johns

Im a DJ. I mix music abd believe I do it well no matter what I choose to use to spin. Im sorry your such a dick.

Jealousy is a bitch.

Originally posted by samadamscherry

ill laugh at you for three reasons...

1) dont get all mad about the cd/vinyl discussion

2) dont hate cuz someone gets a break

3) dont hate cuz i would pay 20$ to stare at her in a booth ;)

Thanks a lot babe. Its nice to see there are some people out there who wish others well when it comes to a break.

:)

melissa...

im real jealous...that you get booked by your talent?? Im sure its your talent... ..think about it...support the scene you think your apart of and buy artists music instead of burning it from friends or the internet...

and where are you in all these techno discussions?? nowhere...all you post on these boards is melissanikita live now!! wow thanks..love listening to burned CDS and 10 sec beat mixes...technoputa loves you too...=)

by the way you have beautiful breastsssssss...

and out of the 8 posts here excluding mine...you posted 5 times...nice way to build your thread...and the best thing is you thanked someone for saying.....i would pay 20$ to see her in the booth!!! my point exaclty!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

johns

the cd dj thing is very old these days. Melissa is good at what she does, so who cares really? In south beach at the 2 tech parties I went out to at Privledge, most of the djs were using final scratch and not the vinyls. Why do you care so much about what she spins?:rolleyes:

Yo why do yo u have to be a dick to her bro? Ive never heard her spin but who cares. Shes got some cool gigs lined up and more power to her. And as for the cd vs. vinyl debate, it aint like shes the only one on here who spins cd's so relax. Whatever... Good luck Melissa!

melissa...

im real jealous...that you get booked by your talent?? Im sure its your talent... ..think about it...support the scene you think your apart of and buy artists music instead of burning it from friends or the internet...

and where are you in all these techno discussions?? nowhere...all you post on these boards is melissanikita live now!! wow thanks..love listening to burned CDS and 10 sec beat mixes...technoputa loves you too...=)

and out of the 8 posts here excluding mine...you posted 5 times...nice way to build your thread...and the best thing is you thanked someone for saying.....i would pay 20$ to see her in the booth!!! my point exaclty!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yo shit like this pisses me off. who the fuck are u. Get a life man and grow up instead of posting meaningless and nonsense. your suck a loser. cd dj, who cares music is music, i burn most of my records to cd, beautiful breats, i'm sure u could have left that out(pure ignorance) and not posting who are u the post instructor. good luck melissa, i neva heard u spin i always see the threads to late about u spiining live(hopefully i will hear u soon) good luck and be careful.

johns

i just posted and dont knwo whre my shit went but nayway. from the quot above. that guy should be banned. shit like that is why these message boards suck ass. Only bullshit talk. cdj is so old, can u even tell what the dj uses unless u are in the booth. alot of dj's use cd's now they burn their records to cd which i do. u could have left out beautiful breasts sounds like your 15 using your brothers screen name if not so. and time to get a life man or girl or both.

Goodluck mellisa i neva heard u spin always miss those posts about mellisa live now. maybe next time good luck and be careful.

melissa...

johns

Listen idiot... I posted in this thread 5 times or whatever to show APPRECIATION to friends (answering them back) who showed props and respect. I do get booked on my talent. If you knew anything about me jerkoff you would know im far from FEMININE as they come. Paul (Centro fly boy) knows me well and when I used to spin at centro I fuckin wore adidas pants and a tee shirt to match.

The reason why I post my streams and stuff about my spots DJing and that only is because I dont go home at night and sit at my PC cause im tired. I work 9-5 as a trader on the floor for Bank of America. Only Tuesdays when I have to be on my computer. I dont post promo's for my NYC gigs OBVIOUSLY... becuase I dont need the promo. Who the fuck on this board is gonna come to South America and hear me play? NO ONE! IM sharing my good news with friends, not assholes like you.

You say I "share" music and burn it from friends? ASK AROUNG! Do yourself a favor and ask around. I dont share music with anyone. If you heard the music I play, you wouldnt even know where to begin to find it. Chris Liebing and his manager Christina emails me for my latest fuckin tracklistings. So im obviously doing something right. Ill tell you how. There is a handful of producers in Germany that IM FRIENDS WITH becuse Im the only DJ IN NEW YORK that supports their music, so THEY SEND ME THEIR PROMOS! Wether is a white label from Andreas Kreamer that he sent to me personally or a MP3 still in production from others, thats what I do. Thats my means of work. Mind your business. If you dont like me or your ideas about DJing are one way, then stay out of my threads. My friends know how I am and who I am on here.

Oh, and by the way.. I do have great breasts, thanks. And you quote about samadamscherry saying he would pay 20 bucks to see me in the booth... (lol???) thats support and respect. All he would see is me in sneakers & jeans. Go find one of those female DJ websites where they spin topless and go break their balls.

kenl: Thanks.. Ill keep my tunes close by. My boyfriend comes with me and he keeps a close look on my shit. ;)

donnie: Thanks. It is shit like that that ruin the fun and expression from DJ's. He mention my boobs... lol :rolleyes:

Centro fly boyy: Your my long time friend! Remeber the centro fly days... lol Thanks babe. Miss ya and soon I will come out with thorin again or sumthin and visit you. Finally recognized is right. Hopefully it will stick!

Img: Thanks. Thats the reason why I post them. I think their cool gigs. Just happy, ya know?

Ronin: My other buddy!!! Whats up? Thanks! Your right about Privilage, I was there!

Thanks everyone...

chubrok... Better? I didnt quote everyone I made it into one reply. lol :laugh:

Originally posted by djmelissanikit

Listen idiot... I posted in this thread 5 times or whatever to show APPRECIATION to friends (answering them back) who showed props and respect. I do get booked on my talent. If you knew anything about me jerkoff you would know im far from FEMININE as they come. Paul (Centro fly boy) knows me well and when I used to spin at centro I fuckin wore adidas pants and a tee shirt to match.

The reason why I post my streams and stuff about my spots DJing and that only is because I dont go home at night and sit at my PC cause im tired. I work 9-5 as a trader on the floor for Bank of America. Only Tuesdays when I have to be on my computer. I dont post promo's for my NYC gigs OBVIOUSLY... becuase I dont need the promo. Who the fuck on this board is gonna come to South America and hear me play? NO ONE! IM sharing my good news with friends, not assholes like you.

You say I "share" music and burn it from friends? ASK AROUNG! Do yourself a favor and ask around. I dont share music with anyone. If you heard the music I play, you wouldnt even know where to begin to find it. Chris Liebing and his manager Christina emails me for my latest fuckin tracklistings. So im obviously doing something right. Ill tell you how. There is a handful of producers in Germany that IM FRIENDS WITH becuse Im the only DJ IN NEW YORK that supports their music, so THEY SEND ME THEIR PROMOS! Wether is a white label from Andreas Kreamer that he sent to me personally or a MP3 still in production from others, thats what I do. Thats my means of work. Mind your business. If you dont like me or your ideas about DJing are one way, then stay out of my threads. My friends know how I am and who I am on here.

Oh, and by the way.. I do have great breasts, thanks. And you quote about samadamscherry saying he would pay 20 bucks to see me in the booth... (lol???) thats support and respect. All he would see is me in sneakers & jeans. Go find one of those female DJ websites where they spin topless and go break their balls.

melissa..

this will be my last post..thank god...you overstate..as usual..so i had to respond....

YOUR THE ONLY DJ IN NY THAT SUPPORTS GERMAN TECHNO?? You must be ill so i ll forgive you.....I guess SONIC GROOVE doesnt support the techno scene..not even from their old Brooklyn store 86th and AVE U...But you probably dont set foot into a RECORD store....I guess Christian Smith or John Selway or Dietrich Schoenamann or Joey Beltram or Steve Stoll or Frankie Bones or Adam X or Heather Heart or any of the hundreds of Techno DJs that represent NYC....BUT THANKS FOR REPRESENTING NYC TO THE WORLD...Being that your the only ONE....Your pathetic...

Keep being a new jack by saying new jack things....

Just have some modesty when it comes to your Bookings...Makes you more likeable...=)..

johns.

melissa..

this will be my last post..thank god...you overstate..as usual..so i had to respond....

YOUR THE ONLY DJ IN NY THAT SUPPORTS GERMAN TECHNO?? You must be ill so i ll forgive you.....I guess SONIC GROOVE doesnt support the techno scene..not even from their old Brooklyn store 86th and AVE U...But you probably dont set foot into a RECORD store....I guess Christian Smith or John Selway or Dietrich Schoenamann or Joey Beltram or Steve Stoll or Frankie Bones or Adam X or Heather Heart or any of the hundreds of Techno DJs that represent NYC....BUT THANKS FOR REPRESENTING NYC TO THE WORLD...Being that your the only ONE....Your pathetic...

Keep being a new jack by saying new jack things....

Just have some modesty when it comes to your Bookings...Makes you more likeable...=)..

johns.

Thats commercial techno in my eyes.. and NOT my style. I dont play that stuff. Producers I support arent even signed by labels.

Maybe now youll understand.

LOL... Buy records in Brooklyn or Manhattan for that matter, or even New York!!... LOL, yea so everyone else plays/has the same shit as me. ...Rookie.. I shop over the internet.

And I didnt see how I wasnt modest. I was happy and sharing it with friends.

Your Ignorant.. this is my last post back to you as well.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

she isnt claiming that she's the only techno dj in the city, but the only german techno dj.

there is a difference.....:idea:

100% ;)

He is just an idiot... dont even stress. His ways only make me laugh and thank God I dont associate myself with people like him.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

congratulations! :aright:

however, you arent going to be dj-ing in the safest of areas :worry:

i am from colombia, now i study in ny, but i go to colombia every 5 months...and let me telll you that colombia is beatiful,the best people and i bet she will had a very good time over there...everything thats on the news is not really the way colombia is...:tongue: