Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Preview Party Friday April 30th... 8 so far!

DJ preview party by Nj Guido

Friday April 30th @ Voodoo Martini Lounge @ 8pm

Mark Amatucci

Brian Ferrito

Miles Howie

Brian Flektone

Frankie Flash

Chris Houegel

Simone Moussa

Anthony "Moo" Mussa

This night promisees to be very big! Come to listen and drink with your favorite Tri-State area DJ.

$4 Martinis till 11pm - $3 shots of SoCo & Lime all nite

:eek: :eek:

Damn ronnie I look like ass in that picture.

This is going to be a fun night with some talent that is just getting a chance to shine. Got some old schoolers in the lineup that are coming out just to play for this night. TOOOOCH too

And this party is going from 8:00 to 2:00am there is also going to be a crapload of CDs for people to grab. Each dj will be giving out cds. Some people could walk out with 8 cds if they come early enough. Also Each DJ has a different unique style, is bringing their "A" game and you could expect to hear their best for each DJs set. There is no opening up DJs here, everyone is to play their own BOMBS regardless. That just makes the later DJs have to play more creatively. I can't wait so far these DJs all have a load of people coming and NJGUIDO has a load of people coming. I think this is going to be a potential shoulder to shoulder night. CANT WAIT NOTHING LIKE A NIGHT WHERE A BUNCH OF DJS COULD JUST LET LOOSE. THERE ARE MORE DJS BEING ADDED AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BE 45min sets. IT IS GOING TO TURN INTO A FUN BATTLE....IN THE NAME OF FUN GET TO VOODOO FRIDAY THE 30th

There are a couple of guys on the roster that probably will just let the other guys play. There are 2 or 3 names there that may not even want to play, myself included being that there is going to be so many DJs. I am going to organize this, and if I feel that there is not going to be enough time I will scratch my name and my brothers name off. I will likely play real early or real late. The bulk of the time will be for the new names that we are trying to get out there. As a matter of fact some of these guys are old schoolers and are coming just to play for this night. I also may just go track for track with one or two of the guys, that will also give each DJ near an hour to play. This party is about music and fun, there will be no politics involved and if there needs to be time taken, I will take it from myself. Can't wait!!! It's gonna be a blast.