Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAY-HEM @ FUEL/Saeed,Tsettos,Premo,Troy St Charles

Well i want to thank every 1 for comeing out for my B-DAY party and supporting what FUEL has goin on, and for those who missed a great party dont worry there is plenty more of SAEED in the future, SAEED will hold a once a month residency @ FUEL along side myslef Mario Calegari once again THANK YOU ALL for a great nite hope to see you all there this Saturday my guest will be Dj Premo & Glen Garcia!!!!

Always

Mario Calegari :)

Dont worry there is alot goin to happen at FUEL this is just the begging of a new ERA here for Jersey goin to be hard to compete with FUEL when the line up starts getting very very in the top 100s trust me

May - Saeed and Tsettos

June - Murk & Palash

Sept - Satoshie Tomie

Dont worry there is alot goin to happen at FUEL this is just the begging of a new ERA here for Jersey goin to be hard to compete with FUEL when the line up starts getting very very in the top 100s trust me

May - Saeed and Tsettos

June - Murk & Palash

Sept - Satoshie Tomie

there is alot more simon & shaker , florian f , dj muster all my favorites from SPAIn serious tribal heads!!!

I'm Looking Forward To Spinning @fuel For Victor's Birthday.... I't Should Be Another Steller Night...

Troy,

Thanks my brother for having time to play @ 118 & FUEL for my birthday. Good luck in the RIO Parade !!!!!!!

Victor Soto

I think this Saturday I make my way back to my roots and stop in at Fuel. I know since I grew up in Harrison that lots of my boys will be representing plus Mario and Victor are both Portuguese and I need to support my people.

SERRRRRG!

Call me if you come.

Victor Soto