Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was the most proud moment of your life?

Bling

when i woke up in the hospital wearing my roommate's t-shirt thinking "wtf?", only to find out i had gotten a little overzealous with a bottle of citron the night before, and then i realized i had missed my flight home as well. i must say the pride i felt at that moment was exhilirating.

actually, i was pretty proud when one of my short stories was picked up by MTV to be in one of thier books called Pieces: A Collection of New Voices.

tough question bling! thanks for making me think about how very little i have actually accomplished! ;)

Then I was the world's fourth largest nuclear power for about an hour until Sergei and I got drunk on the home-distilled vodka from behind the reactor. Then Sergei puked on the big red launch button and shorted out the entire thing. We said fuck it, scuttled the boat and floated on a life raft until a Coast Guard cutter picked us up. We were still tanked as we had a case of the hooch with us...the CG overlooked the fact that we almost launched on various cities since we shared the vodka with them. Oh and then the skipper of the CG cutter got drunk and we rammed a yacht full of yuppie tourists. That was fun too.

Originally posted by pod

Then I was the world's fourth largest nuclear power for about an hour until Sergei and I got drunk on the home-distilled vodka from behind the reactor. Then Sergei puked on the big red launch button and shorted out the entire thing. We said fuck it, scuttled the boat and floated on a life raft until a Coast Guard cutter picked us up. We were still tanked as we had a case of the hooch with us...the CG overlooked the fact that we almost launched on various cities since we shared the vodka with them. Oh and then the skipper of the CG cutter got drunk and we rammed a yacht full of yuppie tourists. That was fun too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

When I became an American Citizen without having to pay someone!

:laugh:

Phew....!!!!!

And here I was thinking we were gonna have to get married...

The first non-gay, gay marraige... FOR MONEY!!!

NOW THAT WOULD BE MY PROUDEST MOMENT!!