Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Swizyl April 23rd insane talent

Another one for the books, the amount of talent that was in that room once again.... jus insane... i cant thank Patricia Starr enough. SaylaV did a bang up job with his performance also not mention surprise performance by 3 acts. thats right 3 live acts lastnite 4 all performers and 2 djs... 3 of the performers are gonna be at this yrs summer jams tour... talk about up and comming talent... u never know whats gonna happen at our parties!!! i never thought id see the day when u can throw an all house set.. then have 3 hip hop reggea perfomance and not kill the vibe of the room. what a nite

Thanks to DJ Romi and Patricia Starr for Starting the first of many to come monthly "Funkin Females, The Queens of the Round Tables" both of u nasty sets... u are welcome anytime hopefully next month!!!!

U never know what to expect with Partybody and Nerotic Ent, except raw talent and madness.

str8 up bro it was a fun time.. thanks to all the preformers, Patricia starr and dj Romi.. 2 hot and talented hunnies that know how to mix it up and throw it down.. SaylaV that was a great remix puttin your twist on my milkshake and your other single was a great track too.. the other preformance came out of nowhere and was def off tha hook.. summer jam 04 is gonan be hot wit the acts and we already got to hear them..

Great job Ant and Rich for makin things happen and i cant wait for next fri.. whos got the door????? :D