Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with the scene ????

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Ready?

I wish there was a club where I could round up all the filthy twats who have "SF" in their screennames and hose them down with my heat seeking moisture missile.

I do not like to be bothered when I go out. And unlike your dirty ass I am far from filthy. I would never touch a loser like you. Unlike you I dont hook up with people in a club. I dance!!! Wait mabye I am like you CAUSE you probally cant get anyone to hook up with you. Therefore, we both dont hook up when we go out. The pathetic part is you try all night :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wouldnt be surprised if you hit on me with a wack ass line :laugh: :laugh:

Good lord, where do you come up with all this shit?

Get off me, psycho.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

People who think like this are ruining the scene. Nothing but using up space at a venue if you don't care about the music. :rolleyes:

no offence........ but this board is called CLUB PLANET which is About nightlfe the last time i checked...

it's turned into a DJ messege board promoters Board.........

.it's not about hitting on girls it's about meeting people Like Grils in my case, sure i like music and care about the sound and stuff... But i'm not gonna get all freakout over the next remix of some song by juinor vasguez this is why this club planet board should be the DJ board ,

Money is Tight people are scared, all business are feeling it across the board i fell depressed my self at times hearing all the bad news about how many of Our men are losing there live's every day... hello this is not a good time for the WORLD my 2 cents

Originally posted by njnjnite

no offence........ but this board is called CLUB PLANET which is About nightlfe the last time i checked...

it's turned into a DJ messege board promoters Board.........

.it's not about hitting on girls it's about meeting people Like Grils in my case, sure i like music and care about the sound and stuff... But i'm not gonna get all freakout over the next remix of some song by juinor vasguez this is why this club planet board should be the DJ board ,

Objection, your honor.

Badgering the witness.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Who says I don't lean back and enjoy the company of my friends?? I think everyone that knows me knows that the highlight of almost everytime i go out is when me and my friends are just there conversating, drinking, having a blast. I don't go out to meet new people really, but when I do it is cool. I have my friends, and I've been partying with them for years now. People go out for different reasons, and everyone has a different "scene" that they prefer.

I can have fun anywhere I go, no matter what type of music is goin. I don't think I'm "elite" as you say. I just think that this "Scene" was built on the music. For it to be not as important as anything else when going out ,well, changes the entire night in my opinion. To each their own..

I'm out of order?

You're out of order!

THIS WHOLE COURTROOM IS OUT OF ORDER!