Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst drug experience ever?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Don't get me wrong I love k I just thought it was weak that chick fondling me in my time of 'space exploration" lol

K holes rock

My wife and I love E, nothing better. ;-)

We were at her brothers house and decided to bomb ours there and by the time we made our 20 minute drive to our house it would kick in. Mistake, its the middle of the night on a country road with no lights except oncoming cars. Roll kicked in hard and very EARLY! The lights only helped it. lol Big mistake yet we are still here to tell about it. :)

Rolled at home one night by the bonfire out in the country, 2 1\2 hits where 1 1\2 is normal. When we were coming down we decided to go for a walk on our dark country road. Maybe we went up and maybe we were still F'ked up but the only thing that woke us up in the middle of the black top... was the head lights of a car that was coming over a hill... very close. Did I mention that it was a hot night and we was half naked? lol

Slight visuals? No way, I saw a goblin wearing camoflauge clthing by my bonfire one night... bad dude. No comment.

We rolled one night again by a bonfire, it was misting rain very lightly. The fire was big and warm, the music loud. Everything was perfect. After watching a werewolf movie not long before you can imagine where my mind was, a dude made growling sounds and my audio went crazy. Imagine being in the movie and then you can imagine what I heard. Well, that was'nt so bad I guess. ;-)

This aint bad but its true...

My wife and myself have never been to clubs to roll, raves either. We are from mississippi so we do what we can.... make a bonfire and turn the music up. :) In the woods out here we have two things that ALWAYS happens... when we are going UP for our first time during a roll we always hear a DONKEY and also COYOTES. The coyotes never last long but the donkey lasts until we stop rolling and go into the F'ked up stage. We may just be nuts though. ;-)

OMG... a bad one......

if you read everything I wrote so far then you know we can do lots of things out here and get away with it without anyone ever finding out. One thing we couldnt hide because we didnt know. I bought my wife a camera, we set up the bon-fire and I took 3 blue dolphins she took 1 1\2. We did not plan on using the camera until later after we had come down yet the pictures that we had deloped at walmart showed some interesting things and some of the pictures had to be thrown away by walmart. A warning, dont use your camera when your mind cannot account for what you have done. That must have been a wild night.

i was at exit in the summer of 2001 and i was jamming on the stage at around 430am on 4 different pills of x...the last two i was not sure of the name...neway all of a sudden my calf tightened up into a rock and was just about behind my kneecap, probably b/c i was dehydrated (those who this has happened 2 know the pain im describing)...

i fell off the stage onto the dancefloor right on my hip grasping my calf and screaming at the top of my lungs "AHH MY FUCKIN CALF! NEVER FEEL THIS MUCH PAIN ON BOMBS!" 3 of my friends were sitting on the stage at the time rolling face and lifted up their sunglasses looking at me on the floor with their jaws dropped and crooked like they saw a ghost...some people probably thought i had a seizure, but my calf triggered me falling off...im sure some people got a laugh out of it...i def would have if i saw it happen to some1 else...

i spent the rest of the nite on the stage cracked out b/c i was walking with a limp...plus i woke up with a nice black n blue on my hip...DONT U LOVE DRUGS?!?!?! :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...