Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU has done it again!

I was driving in my car to a wedding friday night and on the Vic Latino house party, guess what song they played?

PHOTOGRAPH---The Lee Cabrera mix....

I couldn't believe it...:banghead:

get ready to hear this song for the next 6 months....

kill KTU.....:biggun:

Originally posted by firedup

I was driving in my car to a wedding friday night and on the Vic Latino house party, guess what song they played?

PHOTOGRAPH---The Lee Cabrera mix....

I couldn't believe it...:banghead:

get ready to hear this song for the next 6 months....

kill KTU.....:biggun:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Originally posted by calebb

For as much as KTU "sucks", you people sure do listen to it alot.

Got that right.. KTU may play some corny music sometimes, but their format keeps a HUGE demographic listening and gets them to appreciate all types of music. After all how many of us would be listening to this music if it wasnt for them to begin with.. Plus I cant live without my freestyle music!!!

Anyway a pure trance/electronic music station just would not fly... at least yet...

93.1 south florida, what a fucking station, you hear shit

that you would never ever ever ever ever hear on the radio

up here, i almost had a heart attack when they played pvd's

nothing but you. and thats on the rotation, not some dj playing it.

and you can hear george acosta instead of any of the idiots on gay tu

Originally posted by littleboss

93.1 south florida, what a fucking station, you hear shit

that you would never ever ever ever ever hear on the radio

up here, i almost had a heart attack when they played pvd's

nothing but you. and thats on the rotation, not some dj playing it.

and you can hear george acosta instead of any of the idiots on gay tu

yo they play TRAFFIC on there

so what if KTU plays anything!!! Its a fucking radio station...........something that has been around long before cd's tapes 8tracks and TV........it has a much larger audience base than any club and caters to exactly that.......out of all the radio stations, they play the most likeable of all music for the "average" clubgoer and not the professional we see hear on clubplanet......JMO

Exactly my point. Anyways party 93.1 in Miami and to an extent z103.5 (thats a dot five) in Toronto are the only stations that i know of that go a little deeper into the crates. Does any one know of any others?

Sadly enough 93.1 party had a sister staion 95.3 party in Orlando that i liked as well. but that format "failed" primarily b/c ghetto hip hop has ruined radio and music in general. Its now a rap station along with the other 6 in orlando..

KTU is honestly the ambassodor of dance music of all kinds, and we should appreciate what it is for.

"And now i stand here alone in the dark.....WITHOUT YOUUU!" lol

sorry for repeating, i just felt the same way. unfortunately most people dont realize that ktu is NOT just a club radio station, its format covers a range of different music so yeah for 20-25 year old people who like club music of course not everythign appeals to you, but it does to the millions of listeners. you cant please everyone....

however it was rated the number one dance radio station at the WMC awards this year, and our ratings are the best they've been in a very long time. we have loyal fans who like different music we play...midday lunch break mix isnt for the kids who go to tempts in the summer, freestyle on sunday isnt for everyone, and if u do like club and the stuff you hear out at local spots check out eh mixes at late nite and weekends, but it offers something for everyone....a