Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Got Back From

just got back from florida, i went to sobe for my first time on sat/sun, and it wasnt even spring break or wmc and i fucking loved it, its so much fucking better down there, no one talks shit, no one thinks they are the shit, everyone and their mother dosent have the same clothes on, i think im gona move to fla and get away from all this bs around this area.

even lauderdale was jumpin.

Originally posted by littleboss

just got back from florida, i went to sobe for my first time on sat/sun, and it wasnt even spring break or wmc and i fucking loved it, its so much fucking better down there, no one talks shit, no one thinks they are the shit, everyone and their mother dosent have the same clothes on, i think im gona move to fla and get away from all this bs around this area.

even lauderdale was jumpin.

i'm in kid ...... i'll pack my bags after this summer and move down there

Where in south beach did u NOT see people who think they are the shit. Not that I know u guys or anything.. but lots of my friends have gone there for the same reasons u said, only to come back because of how fake and crazy things are down there.. they couldnt handle it ....plus the fact they maxed out all their plastic and ran out of cash trying to be like everyone else.. Awesome place to vacation, strange place to "live".. but then again isnt that what they say about NYC?

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

i'm in kid ...... i'll pack my bags after this summer and move down there

yo chris i aint fuckin around, me and rich are talkin about some

"new barbershop" hint hint somewhere between miami and ft lauderdale...... im just scurred of the hurricanes, other than that

im down, if you want in let us know! fucking denavea is already down there living like a fucking king.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

steve? when did he go down there and who runs the landscaping business now ???

ok steve update:

steve's dad passed a little while ago, his sister lives down there

with her 2 kids, so steve and his mom are bouncing down there for good, they pretty much have no purpose up here, steve will be back for the summer, cuz his mom still lives in wayne, but they are selling the house this summer and leaving for good, steve has been there for a month, he has a dooope apartment in deerfield beach,and goes to school for radiology. i was stayin

with him all last week, hes like 30 mins from miami, so we went out around his place, and then to ft lauderdale, and then to miami

for sat and sunday, then i hit the plane up monday 9am with a hurtin hangover, and slept for 13 hours when i got back...

cant wait to go again..

id take sobe over nyc any day, but i couldnt live there, just far enough so i can take a short drive there, just like we do when we

go to to city....

ooh yeah landscaping biz: steve had some problems with that between him and keiths fam, and then he was gona sell it to this other kid, but some shit happened, and huge fights broke out, so now when it was time to sell the actual "customers" it was too late, and already 2 weeks into landscaping season, and people wanted shit done.... so shits all fucked up with that shitttt.