Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does surf cost anything sunday?

Originally posted by ceeotter

Kostap am I finally going to get to meet the man the myth the legend @ Surf Sunday??

we've met...Ive spent many a sunday at your bar....you just dont remember me!!!!!

You'll remember me once you see the shiny head!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

we've met...Ive spent many a sunday at your bar....you just dont remember me!!!!!

You'll remember me once you see the shiny head!!!!

lol...OMG...well we have a few reunion shots then and MAYBE throw a few napkins...I usually bring my own to Surf

the way surf normally starts is it starts at 10 later on the door admission either stays the same or goes to 15. the door cover will only reach 20 on a holiday. Joe sr. is old school and he is totally against charging alot at the door no matter what he got going on. Even with the big talent i have had at surf he has never hit $20 except for a holiday.

I can handle him:) he likes me...I used to work there

lol he's been trying to catch me with party favors for the longest but everytime he has come up empty handed...I guess he refuses to admit the fact that some people give up extra curricular activities...he even started searching my friends and had them take their shoes off last summer..checking his bowers and shit...ya gotta laugh cause its not even worth getting upset over!!!!

I can handle him:) he likes me...I used to work there

lol he's been trying to catch me with party favors for the longest but everytime he has come up empty handed...I guess he refuses to admit the fact that some people give up extra curricular activities...he even started searching my friends and had them take their shoes off last summer..checking his boxers and shit...ya gotta laugh cause its not even worth getting upset over!!!!