Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAYS @ XL LOUNGE-NJ SHORE VIP-card giveaways.

Originally posted by MattMango

TEMPTS VIP VOUCHERS THIS FRIDAY @ XL W/ ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Get there b4 11pm LADIES ARE FREE!!!!!

TABLE RSVP's ONLY 3 TABLES LEFT! BOOK NOW or go without table................

DJ ESTEBAN & DJ MARVELOUS...SPECIAL GUEST DJ THIS NIGHT ONLY 1 YR ANNIVERSARY! summer events

WTF

i thought it was cards....

i simply cant wait....i love the alternative that XL provides me with on a FRIDAY night! I went last friday, wasn't crowded (the way I like it) but great people and really dance-floor-music all night long!

They gave out the TEMPTS VIP CARDS LAST FRIDAY --THANK YOU XL!! U R GREAT!

Also they have VIP VOUCHERS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT // for their ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Congrads to all those guys-matt mango-esteban-joey.s- joe corrollo-fabrizio & danny b!

LADIES THIS PLACE IS VERY CHILL AND VERY GOOD LOOKING CROWD, and its free till 11pm.

i simply cant wait....i love the alternative that XL provides me with on a FRIDAY night! I went last friday, wasn't crowded (the way I like it) but great people and really dance-floor-music all night long!

They gave out the TEMPTS VIP CARDS LAST FRIDAY --THANK YOU XL!! U R GREAT!

Also they have VIP VOUCHERS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT // for their ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Congrads to all those guys-matt mango-esteban-joey.s- joe corrollo-fabrizio & danny b!

LADIES THIS PLACE IS VERY CHILL AND VERY GOOD LOOKING CROWD, and its free till 11pm.

i think you are lying bout the VIP cards

Than how did I get my VIPcard last week @ XL? Who the hell are you-telling me -where I got my VIP card? you don't even make any sense..and yes they are giving out VIP vouchers this week as well. (for all who don't know vouchers are redeemable @ tempts for a perm. VIPcard.)

I happened to get mine last week- don't be jealous. THANK U AGAIN XL!!!!!!!!!!

Than how did I get my VIPcard last week @ XL? Who the hell are you-telling me -where I got my VIP card? you don't even make any sense..and yes they are giving out VIP vouchers this week as well. (for all who don't know vouchers are redeemable @ tempts for a perm. VIPcard.)

I happened to get mine last week- don't be jealous. THANK U AGAIN XL!!!!!!!!!!

not jealous, just stating the truth.