Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saddam hussein ... what a swell guy... Timeline

shroomy

Originally posted by obby

According to who? You? Jordanian state television just recently aired confessions from Al-Qaida terrorists they arrested who were planning on detonating chemical bombs (vx- aka WMD's) probably killing up to 80,000 Jordanians.

lol......the chemicals found could've been used for a "TRADITIONAL" bomb , so no need to spread the fear of it being a chemical bomb , yet . :)

& by chance do you know which chemical it was ?? ..... well it was HYDROCHLORIC ACID (or Sulfuric acid) , something which I myself can get by the Gallons if I choose too ....now it doesnt seem like such a hard to find - apocolyptic does it .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

1. What should we have done.

In regards to Iraq, nothing but was already being done. Keep claming down, pressure, pressure, pressure. Keep denying Iraq any real growth. Hold Saddam down. What he was doing to his people is their business. What Fidel does to his people is his business. Sure we have sanctions, as we did on Iraq, Are we invading Cuba?

We should have focused on Afganistan (which most of the world including France and Germany backed up ousting the Taliban)

@. If I were in Iraq, I would think that there is nothing America can do to help me.

Really, why do we all of a sudden care what they think?

PROP A GANDA!!! We don't care about 800,000 africans dying in 100 days, you are falling for the bullshit. It is trying to justify this war. This war was presented because of a threat by a dictator in Iraq that threatens the USA. Not to free a bunch of Iraqis.

UN Resolution that was used was entirely based on noncompliance of searching/ cooperation on WMD's.

Nothing there says anything about regime change.

Open your understanding here people. You have and are being misled.

Who's side are you on,,,,,,? exactly?

the only propaganda is the baseless opinions you wrote. plz back up what you say w/ facts, not half truths.

17 resolutions said "serious consequences". the nations who opposed the invasion we now know opposed it to cover their own asses and corruption w/ the 10 billion they stole from Iraqi's w/ the oil for food program..........why do you ignore this?

The threat Saddam posed was not a Bush admin opinion. It was a WORLD (U.N.) opinion, Clinton admin opinion, Congress' opinion. The threat he posed in a post 9/11 world was not in question. The manner in which to deal w/ the threat was where the rub was.

Critics now want to place blame for not connecting the dots. Consider Iraq a "dot". More evidence exists connecting Iraq to terrorism than does not.

Personally, the folks who keep regurgitating the DNC talking points claiming we were misled, lied to, etc...etc..... have, in my opinion, invested TOO MUCH emotion in believing these lies that no matter how much clearer the picture gets, they will refuse to budge from their original stance.

I'M DONE HERE!!!!!!

Originally posted by mursa

lol......the chemicals found could've been used for a "TRADITIONAL" bomb , so no need to spread the fear of it being a chemical bomb , yet . :)

& by chance do you know which chemical it was ?? ..... well it was HYDROCHLORIC ACID (or Sulfuric acid) , something which I myself can get by the Gallons if I choose too ....now it doesnt seem like such a hard to find - apocolyptic does it .

For arguments sake,,,assuming your right,,,,i guess it's okay then? right? WHAT TWISTED LOGIC ? OR LACK THERE OF.........

Funny you forgot to note the Al-Qaida terrorist confessions about taking chemical warfare training in Iraq prior to the U.S. led invasion....

You folks will grasp at anything that might cause doubt....the end result would have been 3 massive truck bombs which could have killed up to 80,000 people...

You still gonna keep making justifications and excuses for terrorists? They're our enemy, ya' know? Again,,who's side are you on again?

...The side im on is one which doesn't see everything through the scope of a Right wing media (which dominates the Us today) ..... I find global outlets much more credible , as they don't have a reason to mislead us , since they have nothing to gain . Unlike Bush & the republicans who use "fear" to keep political power .

:blank:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mursa

.... Unlike Bush & the republicans who use "fear" to keep political power .

:blank:

WE HAVE A WINNER FOR DUMBEST POST OF THE YEAR..

2 OF MY NEIGHBORS DIED IN 911, I WAS ONE MONTH REMOVED FROM WORKING THERE.

3000 PEOPLE DIED!

I THINK FEAR IS NOT MADE UP, LAST WEEK ALONE, THEY TRIED TO GAS JORDAN... THEY KILLED 200 IN SPAIN, WE HAVE ANTHRAX IN THE MAIL ETC...