Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas @Crobar last wknd

I know it's been a few days already, but . . . I get emails from Crobar, to win 4 free tickets for a certain night, but you have to be there before midnight. So I get them for Friday night for Timo Maas. Get on line maybe 11:35, its about midnight by the time we get to the front and go to the guys with the lists. When we get over to someone, he says its after 12, so its reduced only now - $15, and turned away from us. We look and its 12:03. Really annoying. Then we go up to pay and she says its $20, just like it is for everyone. I feel so scammed.

On another note about the night, what do you guys think of Timo? I hadnt seen him before, but I thought it was so slow, like nice to listen to at home, but not enough of a beat to keep dancing.

i won those tickets also, we got there just in time. i thought Cedric Gervais played really well alot of tribal beats and th crowd was really into it. when Timo came on i was pretty fucked and he opened with some funky beats that were loopy and quirky, i was dancing my ass off. it was a pretty crazy nite i was dancing over by the bar next to the speakers and this hot ass girl just walks up to me and grabs me and starts kissing my neck i was at a loss for words, that shit never happens to me. anyway i thought the music through out the nite was good ran into some friends from college and met a bunch of new people when we were chillin on the second floor. i left around 4 to head to Arc my friend stayed and told me he dropped some bad ass tracks right after i left i was so pissed. anyways it was a great nite indeed i didn't stop partying until sunday morning at 2, and then rested for the final party at Arc which was insane.

Originally posted by michy47

Is the 2nd floor VIP?

well ususally early on there is a guy there with the red rope but after like 2 or 3 its usually open to everyone. i have been there like 53 or 4 times and everytime it was like that.