Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taking 5HTP while rolling?

...if your looking to take something to enhance a roll take a TUMS (neutrlizes excess acid which destroys the mdma molecule ) before dropping a pill & or eat some grapefruit ( has a enzyme which supresses the release of a mdma destroying enzyme from the liver ) .

it also works great for acid indigestion ;)

...if your looking to take something to enhance a roll take a TUMS (neutrlizes excess acid which destroys the mdma molecule ) before dropping a pill & or eat some grapefruit ( has a enzyme which supresses the release of a mdma destroying enzyme from the liver ) .

The grapefruit worked well for me , the Tums i've seen people swear by it but never tried myself .

:) i used to take those when e would hurt my stomach(that dosen't happen anymore), worked wonders, didn't realized it "enhanced" rolling!

I used to eat E like once a month, then twice a month, then once every weekend, then twice a weekend, then for about a month, I was eating 4-5 of them every other night. Too much money and too much boredom.

I need 5HTP now (2 years since then) just to keep myself from being depressed all the time. I used to contemplate and visualize my own death daily.. wasn't suicidal or anything, but the idea entertained me.

Seriously.. if you want to get fucked up, quit doing E and pick something else. As someone above posted, you don't know what it's going to do to you down the line, and I'm already (or still) dealing with the aftereffects. I'm only 21.

All I do now is drink sometimes. Save your mind!

I used to eat E like once a month, then twice a month, then once every weekend, then twice a weekend, then for about a month, I was eating 4-5 of them every other night. Too much money and too much boredom.

I need 5HTP now (2 years since then) just to keep myself from being depressed all the time. I used to contemplate and visualize my own death daily.. wasn't suicidal or anything, but the idea entertained me.

Seriously.. if you want to get fucked up, quit doing E and pick something else. As someone above posted, you don't know what it's going to do to you down the line, and I'm already (or still) dealing with the aftereffects. I'm only 21.

All I do now is drink sometimes. Save your mind!

Different people react differently to a particular substance .

How many pills did you take ? as in per night / frequenct etc , where you doing pills to escape problems or to celebrate a happy life ?

I've been doing E for nearly 4 years ,,mostly moderate usage with the occasional "excess" , and I don't get suicidal feelings and rarely feel depressed ...maybe a lil sleepy/lazy the day after but thats it .