Clubplanet Nightlife Community

With Arc Closed? Where to Go?

Peep the small scenes and help them build. Peep basslinenyc.com or sullivanroom.com

Plus keep an eye out pvd at summer stage and S&D at spirit.

Arc is closed and I am sad, but the nyc club scene is not dead, its just time for a new thing. Represent this summer people. The Djs are not lacking, its up to us 2 decide where and how we want to enjoy them.

just came home from having a great time at delft,abaya,anatomy and then after hrs at someones place. Now im at work very tired but counting teh hrs for roger sanchez tonite. The feeling danny gave everyone will not be replace by anybody else other than him. But theres tons opf parties to go to. So dont stay home jsut find them.

Agreed, our scene started in small, dark, falling apart shitholes and got commercially exploited and is now coming full circle....

There is always something to do in NYC, it's your own fault if you don't look for it!

(I just follow silverbull around b/c he knows all the hot shit)

Originally posted by bassboy

Agreed, our scene started in small, dark, falling apart shitholes and got commercially exploited and is now coming full circle....

There is always something to do in NYC, it's your own fault if you don't look for it!

(I just follow silverbull around b/c he knows all the hot shit)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...same here... G, you're my hero! lol

Originally posted by silverbull

just came home from having a great time at delft,abaya,anatomy and then after hrs at someones place. Now im at work very tired but counting teh hrs for roger sanchez tonite. The feeling danny gave everyone will not be replace by anybody else other than him. But theres tons opf parties to go to. So dont stay home jsut find them.

where r these places cause i need to find the DL spots too...never heard of Delft or Anatomy..what kinda stuff they play there?..ive been to abaya on a friday

Originally posted by joecrack13

where r these places cause i need to find the DL spots too...never heard of Delft or Anatomy..what kinda stuff they play there?..ive been to abaya on a friday

Delft is on Ave B and there was a tight little party thrown by Blue Sky Girl (Melissa) w/ guest local DJ's but it ended last night....

Tight lil spot, but 11 for a Cosmo is a fukin joke!

There are a bunch of small lounges in the E. Village, Angel, Bauhaus, etc...

Originally posted by silverbull

I'm going wherever HE goes! :D