Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Everyone...dj JFelix... just moved to NY

thanks for the warm welcome....

I have to say...i like it up here...less attitude compared to miami...you can actually ask a stranger for directions or even simple question and they give you a decent answer.... do that in miami and they'd laugh at you....

...i agree completely....

as far as partying...I have no Idea where to start...I actually would like to check out Avalon...I always wanted to see the Limelight...but I have no Idea on whats in New York..I get caught up looking at the skysrcapers in T-Square....first time in New York...lol

I know i have to go club hopping because im looking for some venues for my lady's showcase....looking for some nice RnB Lounge to do a Live PA. (LizaQuin)

any advice?

-j

If anyone is interested I Posted Up 3 dj sets for downloading on my web site....there about an hour long....I recomend the club mix and the tribal mix...very sexy....and the radio for all you commercial cats...that one is for you....I should have some snippets of future trax coming out on Sound Ritual Records later this weekend...

have a good weekend

-jorge