Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sneakers Please

yeah, I hear ya....getting dressed up is/can be fun....only when you drive there...........BUT...since my TURBO is GONE. On public transportation....I prefer low key.

uhm, I am still kinda feeling them all out....lot has changed (somewhat) since I've been outa the loopidy loop.

If I find one, perhaps I'll let you know....they tend to get packed when I attend for some reason...emtee last but so long...then u gatta find a new location....y should i do the promoters job, anywayz.....unless I am being a sistah...that's diff.

uhm, sneakers...wow, gorgeous sneakers designed for the spring...dont know which i want firstly. Satin dragons pretty damn hot...and i have a top to match.........that I purchased in Daddy's town..........we have Asians in Montenegro....pretty cool actually....China is overpopulated...u know.

~~United Europe + Asia...it's a beautiful thing.

Originally posted by muzikchick

uhm, sneakers...wow, gorgeous sneakers designed for the spring...dont know which i want firstly. Satin dragons pretty damn hot...and i have a top to match.........that I purchased in Daddy's town..........we have Asians in Montenegro....pretty cool actually....China is overpopulated...u know.

~~United Europe + Asia...it's a beautiful thing.

lol what the heck r u talking about him posting about sneakers cuz he was aksing what places out can he wear them to not what kind and what to fkn buy lolol

Originally posted by aixgurlie

lol what the heck r u talking about him posting about sneakers cuz he was aksing what places out can he wear them to not what kind and what to fkn buy lolol

armani girl.. this is what happens when you take too much acid as a teenager..

Originally posted by oldtimer

armani girl.. this is what happens when you take too much acid as a teenager..

LOL....i don't even know why she posts here anymore....none of it makes any sense